Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Whew! Guys, I Fried My Laptop Last Night....Lori Went Nuts


As my luck would have it, Lori's been in a rancid mood and all of a sudden, I woke up and pulled my computer over with my sheets causing a cascade of water to cover my keyboard.  Damn!   It's definitely dead so I came over to my parent's home to let all of you know that I'm dealing with Lori's freak out today!

A fried keyboard meant that I couldn't post and I have to keep going with this blog or Lori thinks she's got "complete control" over me.   I can't say or do anything to stop Lori then.  I can't post information either.

Right now I'm in the middle of talking to a cold case investigative service that handles rape cases like mine.  Not having a computer would severely handicap that effort.  You know that Lori is going to try to stop this cold case unit from helping me like she did with the Police Complaint Center.  Now I have to talk with their detectives and make sure they know that I don't have a personal assistant that will be calling them or someone else that works for the PSPD telling them some kind of lies.

I know you are all looking forward to the When Lori Met Robert Downey Jr. post and I am working on that today.  

First things first I want to thank Jefree Star and Nathan for the inspiration to keep pressing on.  Honestly guys, these are two of the most successful nice guys that I've ever been happy to know.  I can thank Willam Belli for the introduction.  You all know Willam from RuPaul's Drag Race...he's another one of those really terrific people that I've been lucky enough to have as a friend.  When you have friends like this...you know what they say.  The last thank you is for Roxxxy Andrews, when you take off a wig, you have to have another one underneath.  That is what kept that computer tragedy from being worse.  I made a few back up password discs that saved this blog.  I know better than to let Lori in without having some way to keep this blog sacred.  Love you Rox.

Once again, if this blog ever does appear to be not posting, remember I have a backup blog EHPCPS2 that you can get to by going to www.ehpcps2.blogspot.com or by clicking on Rocketman on the right side of the page.  Seriously, I have lots of drag queens to thank for all the inspiration.  I can't just let Lori ruin all of your lives because I spill coffee on my computer.

I just spoke to my sister and she is going to help me get a new computer today.  I think I'll spend the rest of the day here at my mom's house talking to her.

WHEW!!! We almost had the big one Weezy...but God saw us through again.