Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, March 13, 2020

Getting Needier By The Second: Lori Lies Are So Pathetic, They Need You!


Some people call it clingy.  Some call it desperate.  Others think it is insecurity.  I just think that Lori LaFond is pathetic and obvious.  I've heard that every single day she is telling people that she and Jeffrey Katzenberg are "best friends" or "his number one fan", but the truth is that she needs him to lie for her so that she can get out of trouble in Sedona, Arizona.  If Lori is sending you these texts please save them for my team so that we can use them against her.  She is basically terrorizing his family and since Jeffrey won't talk about it, I will.

Without giving away too much, I've heard that Lori is desperately trying to convince Jeffrey to commit a felony for her.  She's solicited every one of my friends' families like a woman holding on to a man's leg as he storms out the door.  Have you ever seen someone that is so desperate for attention that she would literally lay in front of a door to keep them from leaving?  That's Lori.  She hates men but she throws herself at them at the same time.  I think it is some daddy issue thing that we've all heard of before.

What I want all of you to know is that I am doing the job wheter she likes it or not.