Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, March 16, 2020

She's Talking About Planting Evidence Again!!!

I just wanted everyone to know that Lori LaFond is on the microphone again talking about how many things she "has in common with Jeffrey Katzenberg" and that she wants to plant some more evidence on me with regards to drugs.  I want you all to know that I don't appreciate the approach that Lori is taking as this investigation continues to uncover evidence of her guilt as to electronic harassment and drug dealing.  I would never compromise this investigation by using drugs or lying.

She's done this to her own two cousins before and now she is so desperate that she thinks that she can try it with me.  She's threatened me and my family again just before I began writing this.  I am writing so that you all know that she is planning another ambush and attack.

Her mother and sister know what Lori is like.  Please contact Bryan Anderson and let him know that Lori is doing this.  I will be working on the blog in the next few days.

Diligence and honesty are two things that we have that Lori doesn't.  Help me to help all of us.  Keep an eye out for me and my friends.

Kevin