Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, January 2, 2019

So How's Your Tranquility Going? Mine Feels Great! Day 2 of 2019...Feelin' Fine.


I wanted to remind everyone that it's a new year and 365 days to feel better.  I am currently being screamed at by everyone living in Lori's home, but it hasn't phased me one tiny bit.  I am feeling super grateful for life and the people that I love.  There is nothing better than knowing that I have love in my heart and pride in my community.

If Lori is going to scream and yell into the microphone at all hours of the day and night, how happy could she be?  Personally, I don't know why anyone would take such an interest in me unless they were the person that shot at me or the person that raped me in Palm Springs.  I don't really have an understanding of the criminal mind because I'm simply not a criminal.

I want everyone to know that I'm happy inside knowing that I'm helping so many of you to understand the kind of mental illness that Lori Jean LaFond suffers from.  Many people think it's just the drugs, but there is a lot more going on inside her that I don't really care to talk about any longer.   If you've heard her, you know that she has nothing but hatred for me.  I don't care any longer about it.

What I have is a huge heart and a desire to help as many people with this crime as possible.  Apparently she doesn't like that, but I have an obligation to my friends, my best friend Christopher, my family and our community.  I have spent a long time learning what this is all about and I know that love is way more important than whatever it is that Lori feels for all of us.

Certainly it wouldn't hurt to pray for all of us and especially Lori who could use some divine intervention to put her in the hospital and stop her from hurting anyone else.

Miss you Christopher...I get lonely for you all the time.

(P.S. I think Lori is still trying to get on someone's good side that use to employ Missy and David...foolish drug addicts...nobody's going to let you live with them with active tuberculosis...duhhhhhhh!  Sigma Kappa forever!!!)