Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, September 1, 2018

Boyfriend Of The Day: For All Of My Friends Working On This Investigation!!!


"Hat 2 Da Back"...mmmmmkay...(woodknock)...can't even!!!

This goes out to all my friends that need a picture boyfriend.  Sort of like Lori, but we actually have a chance...since we're gay!  Picture boyfriends are what you show your mom and dad when you are telling them a big fat lie, like Lori.  She shows the picture and acts like, "Yeah, I could get that if I wanted to..." but then there is that period where you look at the picture, then look at Lori, then the picture....then laugh your ass off.

Now that I have everyone's attention:
Happy 160,000th hit on the blog!!!
I can only imagine what Steven Frey would think about talking about Lori and her brother online with this many hits.  He'd probably laugh and say, "I figured she would fuck everything up for herself, she's always a huge mess!!!"

That's way more people that anyone would suggest I tell about Lori's little "Torture-Gay-Men" system.  I'm a real bad boy, like my boyfriend Christopher.  LOL.  Not really, he and I are just very concerned about our community and the people that we love from our area.  Our families are very important to us and Lori has gone after both his and mine.

I know to some of you that see Youtube numbers that 160,000 is not a lot of people hitting up the blog, but that's not true.  Even the best of facebook people have maybe 20,000 hits and that's non celebrity we're talking about.  This blog does do better than some celebrities' blogs.  This is a lot of people hitting up on a topic that is foreign to lots of people.  Celebrities know it though, they've been approached about this kind of system since Princes William and Harry were looking at using it.  Both parents in that case said, "No way!  These two princes will need their privacy at times and nobody needs to know what they are doing 24/7/365."  This system is far too invasive to be used on a city wide scale.  You can't implant on segment of the population, screw them into non-existence, then expect everyone to vote you, Miss Popularity.  Lori's got doing something evil vs. doing something good mixed up.  Nobody rewards the criminals Lori, they get punished by the law.