Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 1, 2018

Bentley Bizarre: Jeffrey's Own Rare Automobile Used To Scam My Sister?


There is nothing more ostentatious than a Mulsanne Bentley.  It's way overpriced.  They are rare and mostly nobody could afford one.

Jeffrey Katzenberg owns one of the most rare vehicles like this on the west coast.  Hugely overpriced and likely never driven, this kind of car says, "Not only am I rich, I can waste money on a vehicle that I can't even drive or I'll lose too much off the price tag."   So why then, did David, Jeffrey's employee, approach my sister and her son in law with a picture of him with Jeffrey's car and a plan to steal my bank account?

I've already heard this story from my sister's son in law.  David posed as a homosexual man, I'm guessing so he could bad mouth me like he knew me or something, then he handed her a bag with stolen evidence from my mom and dad's home?  Doesn't this smack of a plan being hatched?  Sure sounds like it to me.

First of all, David's performance as a fairy wasn't well received.  My sister's son in law found him to be a complete asshole.  My sister was equally not impressed.  The story about bringing back something that was stolen was to cur favor with my sister, but the story was a lie. Of course, Lori LaFond wanted it to look like David was her "gay friend" but she also wanted him to give this evidence back before the trio of Bessie, Missy and David tried to commit elderly abuse of my mother and defraud my sister out of my own bank account in a scheme straight out of Jeffrey's past.  Though he'll probably tell you he didn't tell them to do this, he certainly told them the story about how to do it and that makes him the mastermind.

Using some kind of bullshit lie to convince my sister that David was legit rich, this car and his image with it was a red herring of sorts.  David, who likes to fuck with my sister, once again, with my sister's friend Bessie Smith, decided to use this car as some kind of verification that he was associated with Jeffrey Katzenberg.

Missy Pissy, Bessie Smith and David, tried to defraud my sister into a circumstance where she and her children would be in danger.  David, Missy and Bessie already gave Lori a key to this home setting her up for something sinister in a home owned by Jeffrey Katzenberg.  Don't think he wasn't involved either...his story, his plan, his need to hurt my sister again after all these years of torture...is unparalleled.