Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter Everyone: This Is Christopher's Favorite Holiday, Jeff Still Won't Let Me Talk To Him!


Today is Easter Sunday and I wanted to throw in some California for Christopher and his family.

Why Jeffrey won't let us talk is still a mystery, but we all know it's because of a bunny...a Playboy Bunny, that is.  She ain't no Easter Bunny...this one is a ruthless piece of stripper trash.

Nevertheless, I'm wanting Christopher to spend some time with his thoughts today and ask himself the questions about Jeffrey's friendship that annoy the shit out of me.  Who is this person to step all over our lives and act like God?  Today is the day that Christ rose from the tomb and ascended to Heaven.  He is risen.

Christopher's family needs to understand that I can't keep going on this way.  I have to take steps to keep Lori LaFond, Missy Pissy, Bessie Smith and Jeffrey Katzenberg out of my life forever.  This can't go on any longer because I need to move on with my life as a human being.  On this day of miracles, not a Jewish thing, I want to remind Christopher that one person has always had his back.  Me, not Jeffrey, not Marilyn, not Benjamin, me.  I did this for you and your family.  It's time that you realize that this man has destroyed my family with his lies and secrets.

Now I want Christopher to try to stay away from Jeffrey. He needs to get away from him and use his own best thinking.