Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 11, 2018

Jailing Informants To Keep His Secret


This is where I live.  A jail cell in my parent's home.  I absolutely hate every single minute of it.  Mind you, I had all the money I ever needed to move to where I wanted to live and have my own life, but something funny happened on my way to freedom.  More like someone.

It has become apparent to me that someone has a solution to all of Lori's problems again and his name is Jeffrey.  Since he got here, he's allowed his employees to put two of my friends in jail and one was made to look dead online.  I'm the only one left that he hasn't "taught a lesson to".  I wanted to share with all of you what it is like to have a billionaire following you around and trying to put you in jail for some floozy blonde ex-Playboy whore that solves her problems with meth and jail for others.

If you don't know the whole story then you probably don't know Bessie Smith.  A girl that my family took everywhere as a kid until she graduated from high school  My sister's best friend for a long time she was also friendly with my brother in law.  By using the term "friendly" I want you to comprehend all of the secrets that she's kept for decades from my family that practically raised her.  She did so much damage to my life and my family that she has absolutely no excuse for what she's done.

Her best friend, Jeffrey's employee, Missy, you know the one, came to this area with one single project in mind: ruining my life again.   This time, I'm going to spell it out for her: You don't use me to excuse your criminal behavior Bessie.

Bessie, you need to understand, knew about everything that transpired between Lori and my father's case, my brother in law's shooting and death, my own drive by shooting and rape and still came here to cause more damage with her friend Missy that told her, "Don't get involved."  Unfortunately when you know someone is stalking someone else and has made multiple attempts on his life, you don't have the luxury of keeping secrets any longer.  When you know the truth then you go further to steal $27,000 from me simply because her friend Missy wanted to, she upset the balance of "Don't get involved" and committed another inexcusable act against me, my mother, my father and my sister.  What she has done to my life is nothing short of ruining every single solitary chance that I ever had for happiness.

Using the excuse of drug addiction, Bessie allegely approached my sister with a story about taking the money I'd saved for eight full years from my bank account and secreting it away with someone, probably Jeffrey, under the bullshit lie of "protecting me."  That is a bald faced lie.  I have been clean and sober now for over ten years and Bessie Smith committed the crime of elderly abuse and fraud by telling my sister that she wanted to take the money from my bank account to "keep it safe".  What a fucking liar.

Lori and Missy's story is that David was responsible for this theft of my bank account.  You remeber David?  He's the chicken hawk that once lured Jeffrey's son into a home where he was allegedly molested.  He's also the guy that came with Missy and Bessie to "help this investigation".  With another story that sounds like, "We'll tell Kevin's sister that Lori is trying to steal his money, we can have her put her name on his account and take it without Kevin knowing."  Now, I don't know about you, but if someone was threatening to steal someone else's money, wouldn't you tell the person whose money it was?  Why would you go to his sister?  You do this to steal his money, not to protect it and I know that there is absolutely no reason why my sister would ever do this unless her best friend Bessie was involved up to her eyeballs.  She wouldn't give it to a stranger.  She certainly wouldn't hand it over to Lori, Missy or David so Bessie, who knows all about my brother in law's killing, stole this money.  Whoever still has it, is equally involved.

The story goes on to include that Jeffrey once tried this with his own family cutting his own sister out of some money that his deceased mom had.  Only Jeffrey got caught.  So when he wanted to "perfect" the scam, he told these three how to do it.  Then they did.  Almost immediately the lies were told to my family about "not telling me about it."  My entire family acted like there "never was any money" when I'd saved half a month's paycheck for years.  Over and over I told everyone that I didn't want to know how much money there was in that account knowing that Lori wanted it so badly.  My mom and I were on that account that even I deposited money into myself.

Lots of money.

For Bessie Smith to come to this town and defraud my family and me out of this money that I worked my ass off for, is absolutely criminal when you consider that she knew that Lori was involved in my rape, my shooting, my father's case, my brother in law's shooting, my sister's divorce and so many other things.  Did Bessie mention any of this to my sister?  Nope.  She simply made up a lie and took it from me without any kind of permission.  To his credit, Jeffrey talked my sister into believing that it was a "good idea" to add her name to my account before she removed it.  To do this they had my mother tested for mental disease, which proved to be bullshit too when a clean bill of health was returned.

So let me be clear here.  Missy and David are saying that Lori was pressuring them to steal this money from my account.  The story gets even better though because once the money was stolen, someone, either Bessie, Missy, David or Jeffrey instructed my sister to tell me that "there never was a bank account".  She even told my mother to lie to me about it.  So if there wasn't a bank account, what was pressuring Missy and David?

The thing that really bugs me is that Jeffrey sat around with these three discussing the problems he has when he did this to his own sister.  Forcing his own mother into mental exams and taking medicine.

My mother and sister lied right to my face about this money.  My mother "swore to God" that she didn't ever have a bank account there with my name on it.  I know this is a lie because I've deposited money into that account.

My mom has suffered a tremendous loss of mental capacity since.  She was damaged so badly by this crime that she will never recover.  Jeffrey is to blame for that and I am not happy with what he did to further the conspiracy that he once tried on his own family.  

Once again, his policy of "put Kevin in jail" is back into play because if I'm not available he can get away with it.  It all looks legal but the scam is fraud.

Using Bessie Smith to steal this money from me with the information that she already possessed about the crimes committed against me was a hugely bad idea.  Now I am going to find her and have her questioned as to what she knows about my rape, my shooting, my brother in law's shooting and a whole lot of other crimes that she, Missy and Lori committed either directly or indirectly.   Some of those include premeditated murder, attempted murder, rape and fraud.  Why did Bessie Smith come here?  She came to steal and lie.  She lied to my sister by not telling her anything she needed to know about my HIV infection, rape, shooting, and the ensuing cover up.

The secreting of Bessie Smith is something that Jeffrey is responsible for.  Along with the hiding and coercing of other witnesses that know full well what Lori has been doing to me and my family for years.  He wants to continue with the policy of putting people in jail that don't belong there.

Christopher and Anthony may have forgiven Jeffrey, but I don't.  I will not ever be able to understand how those two justify leaving me here so that he can continue the work that Missy and Lori started.  He isn't sane.

How do I know this is true?  Lori has been trying to lure me back to Palm Springs where she can use her police department to illegally arrest me again.  She talks about it constantly.  It's worked with Anthony, Christopher and me so many times in the past, but one thing you don't see is Jeffrey stopping her.  Every time one of us goes to jail for absolutely nothing he gets another reprieve from doing anything that he should have.  He, to this day, has never done anything but send Missy, David and Lori around to follow, steal and hurt me.

Flying Missy and David to Sedona so that they could try to have Anthony, Jonathan and me put in jail when David used a stolen key to my car to load it up with drugs is a terrorist act.  Flying these two there to commit this act is also an act of terrorism.  Stealing my money years later further shows his intent.  He will not do what the law requires him to do and refuses flatly to allow anyone else to.  There hasn't been one tiny bit of investigation done by this man, but he has investigated my family.  He's looked into bank accounts and he's done all kinds of background checks.  What is he trying to do for Missy, David and Bessie?  Help them get away with their crimes?

He won't stop harassing me and Bessie Smith won't stop following me around to steal or ruin my life.  She's done it so many times.

The interesting part is that every single time Bessie does this, she finds another way to blame me for it.  I don't know how she is going to blame me for being sober and saving money, but she did manage to put my mom into a state of depression that she will never recover from.  These three girls and two men have tried everything they can to separate Christopher and me for 9 years.  Whatever lie Jeffrey is telling Christopher is still going on.  He can't see that Jeffrey isn't going to help anyone, especially me.  The promise that Jeffrey made to Missy was, "I will never help Kevin" and apparently he's told Missy's parents the same thing which makes them co-conspirators to this crime of aggravated stalking.  Missy family is constantly being used to justify Missy's former life, but Missy also made Jeffrey promise that he would never do anything to help me.

Missy's mother and father, if found complicit, will spend a significant time in jail for this kind of obstruction to terrorism.  I just wanted you all to know that when I am through, this kind of promise for terror will never happen again in this country.

I will be looking for communications between Missy's parents and Jeffrey in the future.  I can guarantee that if found, there will be some kind of agreement between the two to hurt my family in favor of helping Missy get away with this crime.  When I find it, I will be more than happy to return the favor to them for all of the horror that their daughter put me through with Bessie Smith for the last twenty or thirty years.  "Don't get involved" isn't a uninvolved as it use to be.

My friends went to jail for cases that were easily defended because Jeffrey favors Missy and David, two people that have nothing but drug addiction and theft in their past.  Why he would go out on a limb for those two losers is his own problem but what happened in Sedona without him reporting it to authorities is a cover up of epic proportions.  He wanted to put me in jail for a bullshit idea that included stuffing my car full of drugs.  When it went sideways he refused to do anything but help Missy and David for years afterwards while Brian walked free.  SInce then Brian and Lori stole from my home, my parent's home, my sister, my nieces and created all kinds of terror to "warn me" not to continue.  I don't fold.

Lori continues to believe that she can have me arrested for a misdemeanor warrant that she had issued after following me to Sedona, Arizona.  This warrant came from out of the blue when she told people that she was the victim of "workplace violence" at a job for the City of La Quinta where she didn't work.  Obviously her attorney didn't see the pictures of her in Sedona while stalking me with Jeffrey's employees.

I plan on fighting this warrant and having a trial.  I won't accept a dismissal.  I have the right to confront and cross examine the employees from the City of La Quinta as well as Lori herself.  It is at that point that Jeffrey will be subpoenaed to explain his role in that stalking with his two employees.  I will not accept being arrested and jailed for a lie.  Jeffrey has done everything possible to keep that information from coming forward including a taped conversation between Christopher and Lori where she tells Christopher that she "knows Christopher and I are informants" long before she filed this restraining order.  Jeffrey's attempts to keep that tape from being played and secreting Christopher away like some kind of human shield is called extortion and I will no longer be playing this game of keep away.

Lori thinks that she and Missy will use "their police" to shove me into a jail cell without me fighting back.  That isn't going to happen now that I can find Bessie Smith and have her prosecuted for the information that she kept a secret for so long.  Then there is the money she helped to steal from my mother and me.  I wanted justice and I wanted to talk to Jeffrey but his promise to Missy's parents is more important than a gay man's sexual assault, career and attempted murder.  He isn't thinking clearly.  He should have reached out to me and instead shoved me in front of the woman that tried to kill me over and over again.  This man is entertained by my suffering.  Now he needs to know that he, alone, stands in the way of justice for the last time.

I intend to call as witnesses, Lori's mother, her sister, her niece and all kinds of witnesses to her constant badgering in the hopes of killing me.

I want to remind all of you that I was ASKED TO BE AN INFORMANT by Bryan Anderson the man Lori claims is her ex-boyfriend of four years.  I said, "No" and told him I would have to think about it.  Two weeks later I was bludgeoned, nearly to death, in the home of my then boyfriend.  He will also be called to tell about why he continued to bring up the name of "Lori" even at that interview in his home with my parents present.  I said not one single word about Lori at that time either.  In fact, I haven't ever spoken about her until Jonathan Mendenhall told me that she was "Lisa".

Since Jonathan is now dead, just like my brother in law, I will tell the court what they told me as an informant about her drug dealing and continued attempts on my life.  Jeffrey and his wife, allegedly were told about all these things too but neither came forward to tell anyone about what Lori has done to my family.   Instead they opted for a campaign of silence and coercion that has led to the decline of my mother's health and the theft of my bank account and many other things from my family.  Jeffrey's promise to Missy's parents is against the law.  His promise to Missy is also against the law.

My guess is this.  Jeffrey, after having both Christopher and Anthony jailed is gunning for me now.  Putting me in jail would allow his concubine, Missy, to try to sprint in and save the day.  This Wonder Woman isn't even close to the caliber of person that I am.  She's a liar, drug addict, drug dealing thug that acts like she is so prissy.  What she really wants to do is throw a warning at all of the boys that she sees as inferior.  She thinks that if she can use drugs long enough while living with Lori, that the pair can put me in jail for something that I didn't do.  Why do I think that?  Lori told me so...she told me that she had Anthony and Christopher arrested to "give them a warning".  It must have worked too because both men have remained absolutely silent about everything that they know.  That is about to come to an abrupt end.

The lies and bullshit isn't going to work any longer.  Hiding and playing around isn't something I have ever had the luxury of doing.  Christopher has taken full advantage of Jeffrey's kindness forsaking my own family's safety.  He has literally done nothing to help our community fight against this disease spreading terrorist cell despite his own brutal rape in La Jolla at the hands of Brian and Lori.  Once again, money and status, were used to coerce him into keeping silent.  He won't do what he is suppose to do so it is up to me to bring this shit house down.

Jeffrey is abusing his authority as a billionaire to keep people from coming forward in a timely manner.  His continued punishment of my family is punitive to the extreme.  He flatly refuses to let any of my friends do anything that they should to protect themselves and their families from Lori's terrorist threats.  What they fail to recognize is that this kind of relationship is highly illegal.  You can't say you are in fear for your life from Lori then let me sit here and suffer with her right down the street.  Time after time she has come to my homes and stolen from me.  Just before Sedona, Jeffrey refused to call the police when he knew that Brian came to my home to steal the key to my apartment and car so that he could use that to load up my car with drugs and call the police like he did to his two cousins.  Brian and Alicia Matz were both arrested after visits to Lori's home with drugs in their car that they didn't put there.

If Lori's mother wants to know what kind of daughter she has, she need only talk to them.