Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, January 18, 2018

Keeping Tabs On Me? Lori Can't Even Leave The Computer To Pee Out Of Fear Of Missing Out On Something


How would you feel if someone you barely knew and didn't like, kept tabs on everything you did for thirty years?  That's a lot of tabs...pun intended with photograph, but not really.  One thing that is very typical of what Lori and Brian do is keep trophies of their victims.  If you think of it as a "soda tab", above you will see what my life looks like in a box at Lori's home.  Trinkets...baubles...photographs...underwear...everything.

At one point Lori hatched a plan to steal everything that I owned using a friend of mine.  She literally took everything I owned and I was left with a tshirt, shorts, my computer and some shoes.  Everything else, was gone!

Now, Lori has taken to knowing "everything about me" like when I masturbate, pee, sleep, wake up, eat...and especially who I talk to.  Mostly I don't talk about this project with the people that I am around.  They are aware that I have a stalker, but they don't know, for sure, how active she has been with her brother and my family and for how long.  It is something that I think will frighten them when they find out about how many times, as a single mother with two daughters, that Brian entered their home and stole stuff.  It isn't just the burglary either, it was the nail polish he sprayed all over our family pictures making it look like blood.

You think, how could they not take that as a sign?  At the time there was a young child staying with my sister.  He got blamed for the nail polish, but it was odd to me that this kid would do that.  He's a good kid and has never acted out like that.  Now that I've been in this situation and seen my own walls covered with lotion all over them, I am realizing this was just another warning from Lori and Brian.

My sister's home was entered many times while living alone with her two girls.  Even the loss of their father is something that Lori is questionable about.  Literally she is stalking my family without anyone knowing for sure it is her.  I think that is the fault of selfish onlookers that should do better.  They know Lori's past and they certainly wouldn't allow this to happen to their own family members.

Then there are all the acts of violence against me when I am not doing what Lori wants.  Broken skull, infection of HIV and a shooting to say the very least.  People like me don't have these kinds of problems, but like I said, I was being stalked.  I knew it too.  I wrote endless diaries on the subject.  Lori is even briefly mentioned in one after Bryan Anderson mentioned her name in the middle of my interview of him.

There is no doubt that she knows where I am and when I am there.  She acts like I would keep tabs on her.  That's not true.  I have never and will never try to find her.  The only time I did was to eliminate her as a suspect in this crime.  She then proceeded to further exacerbate that inquisition leading me to believe that she is exactly the person I was told is "Lisa".  Everyone has always told me that this woman goes around Palm Springs telling everyone that I went to high school with her...now I know who it is.

To break the obsession there needs to be law enforcement.  She's clearly shown she knows where I am by mailing things to me or having this restraining order filed.  She knows the street address.  You don't see that from me.  I would never try to find and confront her.  She isn't someone that I want to see.

I no longer want to keep tabs on her than I would any other stranger.  I have no desire to know how many times she shoots up a day.  I don't need that in my life.

The trophies have got to have been seen by someone over the years.  Who will come forward and show them?

I'm waiting.