Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, July 7, 2017

Who Has Ever Told You That The Way To Fight Terrorism Was With SILENCE? Jeffrey Katzenberg and Laurie


Didn't you know?  The best way to stop a terrorist is to not talk about them.  That's what all the counter terrorism people tell you isn't it?  When you ask Jeffrey Katzenberg about his opinion he'll tell you something like, "It depends."  That's a bullshit answer from a bullshit rich person with a possible tie to financing a terrorist.  The answer is if you see something, know something or have heard something, say something...immediately.  The problem that you have in this case is money.  Someone was given the opportunity to stop a terrorist or see what they did to hurt people.  He chose to watch and participate in the hurting.  I can't help that.  Now he's participating in the "Shhhhhhhhh."   Fuck him for that.

I don't believe in covering up rapes for the PSPD.  I don't believe in lying to parents.  I don't believe in making heroes out of goats and I don't believe in helping criminals.  That is the job of a prosecutor, not a  billionaire.  I won't participate any longer.

If you are a prosecutor and you want to prosecute this crime, call me.  Other than that, I'm out.