Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hey Griff, You Know I Still Got Your Back!!! No Apology Necessary...To Me.


Oh Kathy, did you do something offensive?  Darn you.  Well you should probably become a comic if you are going to do things like that.  Wait a minute, you are a comic and as far as I am concerned, no apology necessary.  Humor is in the laugh of the beholder and frankly, this world needs all kinds of it.  Not too far for some is too far for others, but Power Gays stick together.  I love you and always will.

After all, it's not like you told Jesus to, "Suck it!"...um...well you get the picture!

Have a donut, kiss the boyfriend and know that we still love you babe!

Love, 
Kevin and Christopher.

Here's my favorite way of handling this situation Griffin Style: