Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Hon. Ruben B. Brooks, How Would You Like To Help Me Catch A Serial Rapist Of Gay Men? Think You Might Find This One Interesting, Sir


Dear Judge,

I was hoping you'd get a chance to see this.  I have been working hard on an investigation for a long time since I left the Court.  Actually, I've been working on it every day since I left.  The case can be explained by Lisa Damiani but most important, I think it would be interesting to see how you would best feel about approaching this issue.  Your input and advice to my team about how best approach this very serious situation with my team and it's prosecution would prove extremely valuable to myself, my boyfriend and our community.  The crime is very sensitive to the LGBTQ community and America.   The intentional infection of HIV and implantation of RFID technology inside the victims of this crime to track and follow the victims over a period of thirty or more years has been a lifetime experience for me and many others.  I experienced this throughout my career as a clerk for Judge Enright and Judge Stormes. Even working for your honor, I was watched and recorded.

My team has worked endlessly to bring this case to the U.S. Government with absolute certainty.  This is not a conspiracy theory, it is an absolute factual case with undeniable evidence and proof.  I have the operators, witnesses, videos, photographs, websites and proof.  What I would like to do is present this to the U.S. Attorney but with the guidance of someone like yourself that represents both our community and the wisdom of the federal bench.

I have the experience of working with you and the pleasure of knowing who you are and what you are about.  It represents the victims of this crime of both levels with price.

I think that everyone would find this to be the right combination of American value and community pride.

Just wanted to see if Lisa could ask on my team's behalf.  Please let her know if you would be interested in advising a course of action for us?  Thank you sir.  I'd be honored.  Please tell Vicky I said, "Hi, I miss her so much!"