Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 16, 2017

There Is No Comparison: One Is A Vase, The Other Is An Asshole...You Decide Which Is Which!


There is a major problem with the way this case is being presented to everyone right now.

I have a major problem with the presentation too.  You see there is one person that presents the case the way it should be presented, like an informant should present it.  Then there is another person that has cajoled, manipulated, stolen, starved and penny pinched other people into telling it his own way.  Stepping on everyone else and playing games with everyone else's families in order to make his own point his own way rather than working WITH people to save the most people the MOST AMOUNT OF GRIEF.   ONE person's perspective versus everyone else's.  There's my presentation and there's Jeffrey's.  My presentation didn't involve the taking away of Jeffrey's resources or family members to get his point across.  He did all of this to me.  He put my life in danger to get his own family to safety.  He exploited my family to make his safe.  My use of his involvement was informant work.  His use of my family was criminal.

You can't stick flowers in his ass, like and excuse, and call him a flower vase.  He's trying desperately to work backwards while holding on to my own finances making me physically sick hoping that when I finally do get to see Christopher it will be from the last week of my Emergency Room stay before my own death.  Thanks dear sister.  I can't fucking believe how selfish my own family has become seeking wealth from this horrible man.  You are making your play for something that I worked my entire life for.  I would never have done this to you.  Reminds me of a water company that I use to hear about.  A company that I never got involved with but ripped my family in half.   It's no wonder I never got involved...MONEY always makes part of my family crazy...but me, it turns me off.

Now I have to beg for money.  Money that I saved.  I worked overnights for nine full years and put lots of money away every single month.  All of a sudden, the money that I put away it just "disappeared" into nothingness.  As the story goes, the allegation is that Jeffrey has something to do with it, but it is MY money.  The money that I saved for Christopher and me for THIS VERY SITUATION IS NOW GONE!  WHY?  ASK JEFFREY WHY?
He'll tell you he had "honorable intentions", but those intentions are making my mother and father absolutely crazy!  My sister says, "there is no money that she knows about" right to my face.  I asked her and that is what she said.  I now have no money to pay my bills.  I can't go and see my doctor.  I can't pay for my medical insurance.  My mother is constantly upset with me.  My father is constantly riding me about it.  My sister and her family are constantly putting me down about it.  This is Jeffrey 101.  Make Kevin look bad.

I brought you Electronic Harassment and "Lisa", he brought you "Mean Kevin and Rich Man/Poor Man starring Bessie Smith, Missy and Dave"...you decide.  Is Jeffrey's story of "shitting on his carpet" the same as 650 gay men intentionally infected and implanted over thirty years with HIV the same?  I don't think that it is.  I think that police corruption and human rights is worth killing the messenger in front of his friends is the same as "look at the billionaire Hollywood producer's ten year slow march to justice".  I'm telling you all of these excuses that he is making and that you all make for him are not comparable to what I have accomplished.  He stole my finances for my family.  He did it because I planned to use that money to help my family.  I planned it.  He took my plan away and now wants you to think that the only way that I could make it was with his help.  That's not true.  I could easily have "made it" if it wasn't for his interference with his crime.

He stole my money and he made my family lie to me.  This is just another form of "Lisa".

I was once accused by my own sister of stealing my own money from her own home, which she knows I did not do.  I left my money at her home so that I could get it when I wanted it.  While I was gone, Brian LaTweeker came and took it.  When I went to retrieve it, it was gone and I asked her where it was.  She didn't know, but then she accused me of taking it.  Her then boyfriend called and blasted me for taking it too.  Now she knows he didn't take it, I didn't take it. It was Brian that took it...and I'm still not vindicated.  I am still the person that didn't take it and still questionable...still the accused.  So now that the money from the bank that is missing is gone and my sister says that it isn't there...why isn't she the "thief"?  Because she knows she didn't take it?  I don't know why I'm still the bad guy here...?  It's because I'm always the bad guy...I saved it for my family and my family always makes me the bad guy.  I can hardly wait to leave here.