Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, January 1, 2017

Take The Bull Dykes Off The Microphones...There Won't Be Any Bullying Then


Without giving him what he wants, let's just say that Jeffrey made another bad faith effort to let Missy talk again tonight.  I think that it is pretty obvious that his intentions are to intimidate and cause me emotional distress whenever he can.

I wanted to let my sister know that when it becomes possible, that she can have my new car.  I'm not into cars and she needs one.  If I am allowed to move to our new location and work with our new team, I won't need one.  She can have my new car and she deserves it.  This made Missy and Laurie mad.  Apparently that made Jeffrey upset too.  Why can't I be a good family member without upsetting Jeffrey?  Missy took to the microphone in a rage again.  I guess that because I'm nice to my family and these three are horrible to theirs, that makes Jeffrey mad so he sicks his two lesbian bitches on the microphones on me with everyone listening.  

What that is about, I don't know.  It does show that he's a criminal though.  Just like Laurie.  He just said he "told them not to" but he let them do it anyway.  That's called saying one thing but doing something else.  Like he has no control over what happens right in front of his face.  Same result.  He's a pussy.  He's acting like he's covering her mouth with another mouth on top of it...come on Jeff, that's not going to stop your bitch from doing what she's done her whole life now is it?  Clearly he's trying to intimidate me and upset me...he wants a conflict again.  He wants to hurt me.  Why?

Quit trying to make your family look stupid to protect them from Laurie.  While you are at it, quit making Jonathan and Christopher's family look that way too.  You have no right to break the law on their behalf.  You aren't doing them or yourself any favors by threatening me using their families' good names.  YOU got in bed with Laurie, you deal with YOUR problems afterwards.