Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, December 9, 2016

It's Up There Somewhere...Just Know It!


Always on the attack!  Laurie wants you to believe that the last storm she blew in with is the absolute last time that you will ever see your son...um, I mean, the sun.  Really, I mean both.   There are so many times when Laurie's "doom and gloom" have such a hopeless message for the parents and victims of this crime that you aren't looking for that patch of sunshine that will inevitably shine on that mountain or in that valley that Laurie and her friends can't cover.  There is always another cop that Laurie did something wrong to.  There is always another parent that she stole money from.  There is always another victim that she took something priceless and meaningful from.  That person is another light you need to find to make you feel safe.  Another voice in your arsenal of freedom.

Many times I've wondered just what happened to Officer Rae Fernandez...remember her?  She use to be named Rae Dallas, or as Laurie use to call her, "Sally Dallas".  We all had run ins with her for a long time.  Now she's gone.  Fired?  Let go?  Retired?  I've heard that there are problems with the evidence room and files that have gone missing from the PSPD's headquarters...did Rae provide these to Laurie with her partner Det. Nick Andre?  I've heard that Nick, the dick, isn't innocent in all of this as well.  He's allegedly suspected of handing some pretty incriminating files with Laurie's information to Laurie with the names of the individual victims that complained about her to the police, thus eliminating Laurie, Jessica and Lisa from their files.  That's not something that a clean cop would do.  We're on to him though.  We know you Nick.  We've seen your work with Jonathan.  It was sloppy and inconsiderate.  You don't just go to the trunk of a truck full of stolen items, locate one small bag of meth and leave the entire rest of the vehicle unsearched and think we don't know you worked with whom planted it.  We know you were at that home for a reason...and we stung you.

It's not very nice to lie in wait...and not enforce a warrant when I asked you that time at the Motel 6.  A police informant with a death threat and a restraining order with a warrant from the court takes precedent over a drug dealer, you should have gone to his home.  I handed you everything.  I showed you whom I was, told you whom I worked for and told you I was afraid for my life...you took a bad road.