Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, October 10, 2016

Contacting Dr. Raul Ruiz About My MRI's From My Rape Case


Contact Dr. Raul Ruiz, Congressman at 




Above you will see the web address of Congressman Dr. Raul Ruiz for District 36 in California where I am a police informant and where I incurred these head injuries from a rape that was never prosecuted in 2007.  I am an informant for the PSPD in a case that has still never released these injuries to the hospital or the district attorney for prosecution.  These injuries are severe and I am about to lose my SSDI for a the HIV that I was intentionally given and the illnesses that occurred subsequently by the same rapist twenty years earlier.  Dr. Raul Ruiz says that he is fighting for Social Security and the rights of our citizens.  Clearly he can see that there was severe trauma to my skull on these MRIs with my name and the dates that they were taken at Desert Regional Memorial Hospital.  I went twice in the days right after my rape.

In the years since my rape, I have been involved as an informant for the police to try to solve this crime and have been living off of my disability.  Now I am going to lose my disability because the police won't release the evidence to the hospital for prosecution and I need help.  Won't someone please help me?  Please contact Dr. Ruiz and let him know that I want to find this rapist and that the severity of my injuries keep me from working full time.

I need your help.