Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, December 9, 2013

Working Tonight...Watch Out For Laurie!!!

She's acting violent again today...I'm sure that Laurie is up to something evil.

I am watching "Stalked: Someone's Watching" and all I can think of is that this police department is totally filled with assholes.  How can they possibly have allowed this girl to file a restraining order against me when they damn well know what she has done to other people?

We are working with law enforcement on the federal level with regards to the PSPD's participation in this crime and using us as informants with this technology.  I can guarantee you that there will be arrests made against the officers that allowed this to continue so that Christopher would be sent to jail while I was restrained.

This is totally illegal...using a drug dealer to spread the rumor that Christopher and I were informants using electronic harassment to rid themselves of two rape victims??? It is horrible...

Keep your eyes open.