Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, December 9, 2013

She's Being A Total Bitch AGAIN!!!!

Apparently Laurie has been listening to Sgt. Anderson again!!!

Laurie has been telling me that "my cop person" is retiring and then she'll be going back to Palm Springs to resume her campaign of gay destruction.

First of all, I am an informant for this police officer, but we are not friends.  Laurie said that he was talking to my mom about retiring or something at the Light Parade the other night.  I asked my mom about it and confirmed that she did, in fact, see him.  

Laurie and Brian are certain that when he leaves that she'll be the Queen Bitch of Palm Springs again....

Not a surprise...in Laurie's World everything is about her, what's new??