Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Get Out the Handcuffs Rae, I'm Coming to Palm Springs


Get out the pepper spray Rae Fernandez and get ready to call Sgt. Anderson to come chastise me in the jail cell, I have to come to Palm Springs tomorrow for my interview.  We all know how badly your department is waiting to arrest me for being honest about your dishonesty...so do me a favor and wait until the cameras are rolling and we're shooting the interviews of the victims of this crime that YOU REFUSE TO HELP.  STRIKE ANOTHER BLOW FOR DRUG DEALERS AND RAPISTS EVERYWHERE AND SHOW THE PUBLIC JUST HOW MUCH YOU HATE US GAYS AND HOW YOU TREAT YOUR HONEST INFORMANTS!!!

Christopher, don't go looking for me, I won't be there long and I know what Lisa will tell you even though the bitch shouldn't know a thing about me or tell you about it.  I will be home as soon as we finish taping and working with the news crew out here in Johnson Valley before working again tomorrow night.

Why don't you do us all a favor Rae, and the job that you are paid to do, and get a search warrant for your "sister's" apartment, you know the one where you took all the rookies so that people like me can recover our stolen goods???