Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, September 4, 2023

Ambush Warrants: Lori and Brian's Victims Pay The Price For The Crimes Committed With Stolen Identities...Victims Are Left Ambushed

I wanted to repost something that leaves me unsatisfied.  At one point in my investigation, I was made aware that Brian LaFond was using the alias Stephen Johnson.  When he is referred above, use Brian LaFond's name.   I wanted to show everyone these just in case they were the basis for Christopher's incarceration.  Lori and Brian LaFond often use their victims' stolen identities and use their names to get out of crimes, while the REAL PERSON gets a warrant for their arrest!  I'm wondering how many warrants there are out there for Jessica Christine Erickson?  Lori used that identity for years trying to convince people that she was Missy's sister.  This one is for you Christopher!


I was hoping that this repost would help Christopher and his family explain some things.  There is another traffic ticket out of Hemet from the same time that Christopher was raped and implanted too.  Different vehicle in that situation.  I think whoever raped him in La Jolla, California used his identity to get out of the ticket.  Those unresolved tickets then resulted in Christopher's incarceration after Lori put him in jail with a false report!