Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, June 24, 2011

What is Tracy Johnson Doing to Johnathan's Father???

...and for that matter what is Johnathan doing to his own family?  I can't imagine that drug addiction could actually make a person forget everything that his own family has done for him and forsake them for Joseph Johnson and his drug dealing daughter, Tracy.  First of all, I have the utmost respect for the Mendenhall Family...but what Johnathan is trying to pull off here is absolutely insane...it is one thing to not tell your family about the criminal problems that he had with the court, but it is quite another to involve his family in the absolute sham that is his death after having a $50,000 warrant issued for his arrest.  I feel so sorry for them...Johnathan used to be such a sweet caring person, but now, I fear that the drugs and sex have completely taken over.  It is not unheard of that Tracy Johnson would involve a priest in her Lucielle Ball type schemes, she's had at least two priests arrested that I know of and another that is electronically harassed, but this time she has gone way too far!!!

Posted here for Johnathan's mother, father and sister are emails, that I believe are sent from Johnathan and Tracy trying to convince me that Johnathan is dead.  I have never seen such a campaign of disrespect to a family that Tracy has already stolen money from.  Of course Johnathan is not dead, but by furthering the conspiracy by using his own father he has opened up a legal can of worms that could actually open his entire family up to a lawsuit for harassing the victims of this crime.  My information is that he is living with 75 year old Joseph Johnson and having a relationship with him while continuing to harass victims of this crime....PRETENDING THAT LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT IS IN SUPPORT OF HIM DOING THIS.   Let me explain why this is not true...

First of all, law enforcement arrested Steven Frey in an effort to stop electronic harassment...not promote it. Second, law enforcement never uses an informant and publicly puts obituaries in newspapers advertising their death unless the informant is being relocated...this is not the case...he is lying to his parents and his sister if this is what he is telling them...(sounds more like methamphetamine than reality doesn't it?)  Johnathan, himself, told me he was part of this harassment, I just didn't realize he was on the harassing end of it...which is common with Tracy Johnson.

Tracy keeps pretending that she is going to contact his sister and family and explain all of this away, but the fact is that she is nothing more than a drama queen fag hag drug dealer that has lied to everyone in the entire Valley...and her stories are as ridiculous as her weight.  The last person she was obsessed with ended up with a half a million dollar tax bill and an 18 month sentence in Corcoran State Prison...so do you think that the police promote this?  Do you honestly think that what Johnathan is doing is legal?  No fucking way.  If Tracy Johnson contacts you, hang up and call the police immediately...she is a whale of a woman that lies to keep her in drugs and gay men....and that is all she is!

If Johnathan's family doesn't believe me, I can show you about 20 examples of how he is not dead...including a phone that is still working, articles and paychecks from Odyssey Magazine for articles written after his death, posts from his Twitter account, and so many other lies that I am showing them actual emails sent to me from his father's email account that had family vacation pictures attached, I also have several U.S. Postal mailings from his father and step mom....I mean I think it is an attempt to convince me of the fraud that nobody is believing and is putting his family in jeopardy.  If they want to do themselves a favor they should distance themselves from him and turn him in to local authorities...before he hurts someone else.  I tried to convince him to come clean, but his drug addiction has warped his brain....he acts like he is helpless in this situation, but the truth is that he is just trying to make me look like I did something to force him underground.  I would remind all of you that, he's the one that has a warrant long before I ever  mentioned it on here...he's the one with the huge civil lawsuit debt, he's the one with the sexual relationship with Tracy Johnson, Joseph Johnson and Stephen Johnson Jr., not me...and he is the one that has used this technology to hurt me for over 5 years...and his roommate Anthony too...not to mention my boyfriend Christopher too....so.....how long can I hold the golden gate open for him before he blames me for slamming it shut.

Listen Johnathan, you might hate your family, but I don't! I feel extremely sorry for the pitiful things you are putting them through and I doubt seriously if they are fooled by your, "I work for law enforcement" bullshit line.  You are killing your own family with your fabled tales of grandeur. An addict is an addict....a liar is a liar...and a fool is a fool...I am none of the above.   Respect your family and not the drugs....this is pathetic.

Here are the actual email contents:
4/12/11 Email from Ed Mendenhall


Email of 1/29/11 from Edwin Mendenhall:


Here is a link to the letter that was attached for all to see...what a bunch of crap....first he is at Rose Hill Cemetary for the Memorial Service now it is Peterson's Mortuary...and his sister planned the Memorial Service....blah blah blah...

After I received two emails fro Anthony Dabiere, Johnathan's "longtime companion" ", I sent the following email of condolence to Pastor Mendenhall....I doubt that he ever got it because I attached Anthony's original emails to me to it...they contradict each other and Tracy likes to take the liberty of deleting Ed Mendenhall's mail...if he had gotten these this whole death of his son thing would not be the fraud that it is now and Johnathan's family would not be suspect of committing a fraud on behalf of their son...


This was the original email I received from Ed Mendenhall.  I got it after I wrote him when I received two emails from Anthony Dabiere describing Johnathan's hospitalization...posted below...


And here are the emails that started it all from his "longtime companion" Anthony Dabiere...perhaps if Dr. Alicia Elmore and her parents want to know the progression of my campaign for the truth they should start with Anthony...and he can explain away these emails....Did he or did he not send them?


Anthony's first email of 11/15/10...note that his massive coronary supposedly happened in September of this year...and subsequently, while his parents were at his deathbed...I have photographs of him being on an online hookup site while in the hospital....uh yeah...
Here is an email I received on 12/30/11 from Anthony telling me that he can tell me where Johnathan is...NOTE HE DOESN'T SAY HE'S DEAD...he says,  "I can tell you where he IS""" " not where he was (past tense since he supposedly died on Christmas Day 5 days before) but , "Where he is  " as of 12/30/11...so you can understand why I think his family is perpetrating a fraud for him.....or is Johnathan doing this himself.