Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Is He Patty Hearst or in a Hearse? Martyrdom or Meth?


Listen, I don't want to alarm the family of one of my friends, but I have to ask this question...is he fucking Patty Hearst or in a Hearse?  I won't mention him by name, but what the hell is going on with him?  Is it right for this person to be living with the man that has paid for Stephen Johnson Jr. to stalk me and kill me while I fight for his family and his rights as a victim of this crime while he does nothing to help me?

Living right up stairs from the fat cow bitch drug dealer that has defrauded the Frey family out of million of dollars in bank loans and his own family out of money.  Nobody has bent farther over backwards to help this person and his family than I have...and nobody has done less to return the favor than him....this isn't a party Patty...it's your life.