Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, June 27, 2011

The Alleged "REAL REASON" For the Faked Death!

It is with the most sincere regret that I have to post the following item because nobody wants to think that their child is involved with something so wrong, however, it is my experience, that parents and family members would rather know the truth when it comes to an addicted family member the the lies that they try to force down their throats.  In the case of Johnathan Mendenhall, I just can't take it any more.  Johnathan's family used to mean so much to him, and now it would seem that sex and drugs and torture have become more important to him that the simple truth that he got himself mixed up with the Johnsons and he would rather pretend to be dead than tell his mom and dad and sister the truth.

I don't know if Johnathan ever mentioned to his family the in's and out's of electronic surveillance through a human being's body, but he is horribly mixed up in this crime and only a true friend would have the courage to tell his family the truth.  For God's sake, his father is a priest and his sister a beautiful doctor, can't they realize that whatever he is telling them from the grave is a lie?  Drug addiction has many enablers and apparently even doctors and priests can be fooled.  Logic would dictate that my concern for your brother and son is much stronger than his will to be honest with you.

I can tell you that as a 3 year sober addict that the embarrassment, when you come from a strong family like that, is one of the worst parts of admitting that a problem exists, but there are others....the lies, stealing, taking money from loved ones, and out and out bullshitting are just all symptoms of the bigger problem.  Multiply that by getting sexually involved with three or more of the Johnson family members and you really have put yourself in a horrific situation.

Okay let me explain how this situation occurred without any of the lies.

Because Johnathan and Anthony Dabiere were obviously victims of this crime, I decided to plan a vacation that I paid for to Sedona, Arizona. I didn't know that Johnathan was a fugitive nor did I know that Anthony couldn't leave the State of California...I just knew that they were stressed out and had, on many occasions, let me stay in their home when Tracy was brutalizing me with her harassment.  I didn't realize, at the time, that Johnathan was also a part of this electronic harassment already.

When the trip drew near, Johnathan's behavior had become very unsettling and erratic. I didn't even want him to go...but I'd already invited him.  Anthony's behavior also became erratic just days before the trip...but I had already made the reservation so I wanted him to go.  Anthony insisted that Johnathan go with us...but he decided to drive over by himself the next day which turned into night...

Unbeknownst to me at the time, Tracy Johnson along with Johnathan, decided to tell Anthony about electronic surveillance just before we left...Anthony's behavior was also very strange, but we were still close friends.  Johnathan followed the next day, but what I learned is that Stephen Johnson Jr. had allegedly talked him into driving over two 12 year old boys and enough precursors for GHB manufacturing to make about 30 gallons of GHB.

Johnathan acted like a complete idiot when he got there and at one point I asked him to leave telling him that his father lived not that far away and that he should go and stay with him until he dried out.  Anthony also witnessed Johnathan at a home where Tracy Johnson, Stephen Johnson Jr and Joseph Johnson along with several others conspired to manufacture GHB and sexually molest the two young boys that accompanied Johnathan to Arizona.  There are, apparently, many witnesses to this crime and, since Johnathan had treated me so badly, (stealing my HIV meds, taking room keys, and other things), that these witnesses were furious with him, not the least of which was my boyfriend Christopher.

When Anthony and I drove back to California, Anthony, without any reason, disappeared completely from my life....this was very odd as I had encountered no problems with him at all....obviously he'd joined the other side...with Johnathan's help....

I was angry that Johnathan would put me in a position to let Stephen Johnson Jr. stalk me further with Tracy Johnson and her father which almost led to another rape...so when I got back I let everyone know that Johnathan had a warrant for his arrest and to let police know where he was....soon thereafter....he died...or faked his death...

THIS IS THE TRUTH!
Let me explain something else...FIRST OF ALL, if Johnathan were working undercover for the Palm Springs Police Department...why can't he go anywhere?  Why can't he call anyone?  Why can't he see his parents?  Why can't he go and visit his sister?  Why pretend to be dead at all?  Why plant obituaries? Why?  I'll tell you why, it is because what I am telling you above is the truth.

Let me go further to tell you this...if Johnathan's plan wasn't to evade arrest, then why is he sitting in Joseph Johnson's home day after day claiming that he is working for the Palm Springs Police Department...if he isn't going out anyplace then isn't he conducting this illegal surveillance from that apartment?  There is no other way for him to inform on anyone unless he is one of the criminals....or captive.

Quite simply, Johnathan is lying to his family and their silence about this to authorities is a crime...Dr. Elmore could lose her license to practice...I can't stand him for doing this to her...she worked hard for her career and her lame ass brother is fucking it all up.  No matter what Johnathan is telling her, it is a lie.  She needs to find him and turn him in to the police department to keep her family out of trouble...

To the Mendenhall's I am sorry for having to tell you this.  Anthony should have told you this himself...he should have been more responsible to you....this is just what Tracy Johnson does to everyone.  I am truthful, and quite honestly, what would I have to gain by hurting Johnathan?  I have no legal problems.  I don't use drugs.  I have a good job.  I don't need the hassle, I just want to end electronic harassment and your family member is screwing this up for me and my family by hiding out, doing drugs, and lying for Tracy and Stephen Johnson Jr.

LOOK AT THE FACTS...who stood to gain from playing dead?  An informant for the PSPD with a criminal conviction and a huge civil judgment or me?  I am not threatening Johnathan in any way...I, on the other hand, offered him the opportunity to have an open dialogue with his family about this to help him out.  He, held up his middle finger and said fuck you to me and his family sooooooo......

This is the truth...god bless your family...I really mean that.