Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, June 17, 2011

My Story

My story began about 10 years ago when I met Stephen Johnson Jr.'s brother Stephen Johnson JR jr., in San Diego online.  I didn't really like the guys whom claimed to play in a very popular band....a story I would later find out to be bullshit as usual from the Johnson clan out of Texas.   Steven, whom called himself "Blanco Basura" (White Trash) online had an older brother, that I did not meet but would completely become obsessed with me and change my life forever.  The older Stephen, found out where I lived and proceeded to gang stalk me for about two years which culminated in a drive by shooting while I was working for a federal judge in downtown, San Diego.