Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Send Her To Hell: Marilyn Katzenberg Deserves To Be Sent To Gas Chamber


She's the evil counterpart to her husband's tyranny.  She's the co-signer to all of his evil doings.  She's the one that makes up all of the excuses.  She's the one that lies to all of the parents of my friends.  She's the one that nobody should believe when Jeffrey tells them what a wonderful person she is.  Every single time Marilyn Katzenberg opens her mouth, another lie flies out of it and someone else gets hurt.  I can't believe how little she has managed to accomplish in nine years of watching Laurie LaTweeker hurt people and remain by her husband's side while he robs my parent's home, steals my money and tries to put me out on the street.   She's the most enabling bitch in Hollywood history.  Why not, she's still the same alcoholic she always was...just drinking the adrenaline of watching a serial killer at work.

When she's not trying to ruin my family, she's spends most of her time ruining my relationships with my family, friends and life.  What won't this woman do next?  The last time she was in Sedona, she brought Missy Pissy and David the Dick to help Laurie torture me, Anthony and Jonathan on her husband's behalf.  She literally brought more minions with her to help Laurie torture the three of us while we were on vacation.  I guess that Brian, Leah and Christian weren't enough, so Jeffrey decided to send reinforcements with them.  Missy Pissy and David were sent along to help Laurie stalk informants for the PSPD and the people that were employed to investigate this crime.  It's no wonder that Jeffrey doesn't get along with the Mendenhall's, he sends drug addicts after us to snuff us out on vacation.

Marilyn has now helped Jeffrey to complete his removal of me from my home.  My cat is now sleeping in a cage in the garage while my ex-boyfriend is sleeping in her son's home comfortably.  Isn't that odd?  Why is my ex sleeping at her house and I'm here living in Hell?  Doesn't that strike you as odd?

This woman deserves to go to the gas chamber for the torture that she has helped her husband and Laurie put me through for nine years while Laurie's father was slowly put into a position to die and Shawn Parrish was killed.  She saw my homes get robbed over and over again and for years, she watched while countless plots to hurt my family were planned and hatched by Bessie Smith, her husband, Missy Pissy and David the Dick.  She sat by and fed them, clothed them, paid them and had parties for them.  She didn't give a shit when Christopher went to jail, but as soon as someone told him about this project, she couldn't wait to keep him away from me. Just like Jeffrey and Marilyn to hurt me as much as they can.  Of course, Christopher is just as guilty as they are for sitting idly by and doing nothing while Jeffrey ripped off my family and took my finances.  She really did a job on him too.

Nobody should believe how "sweet and nice" she is when they tell you, she's an ogre that is as awful as any horror film her husband has ever produced.  They need to throw her out of S.A.G. as soon as they possibly can.  She is a menace to the community and a danger to the Palm Springs gay community.  Someone needs to stop her immediately before she kills someone with her stupidity.