Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, June 19, 2011

All Parents of my Electronically Harassed Friends Need to Read this EMAIL!!!

I sent this email to the Palm Springs City Council, City Manager and Certain Officers of the Palm Springs Police Department informing them that my friends are in fear for their lives either physically, mentally or freedom based because what Tracy Johnson and her cousin Stephen Johnson Jr. have told them....they have gone to the length of hiding until their families get involved with this crime and they need your help.   Stephen Johnson Jr. is a very sick and dangerous man whom once shot at me from about three feet away barely missing my skull...then sent me text messages years later stating, "too bad (he)sic missed"....my friends have a right to fear for their freedom after what happened to Steven Frey...they know what the police did to him...they know what Tracy has done to his family and I beg all of you to get involved with my new project....the Electronic Harassment Innocence Project of Palm Springs....there will be a lot more to follow on this new approach later this week...until then read the email I just sent to the PSPD and others.

Nobody should be forced to pretend he's dead to avoid being killed by Stephen Johnson Jr. or thrown in jail by Tracy, the bitch, Johnson for years when they were illegally arrested and a defense could easily be provided for him...nobody should be locked up for 7 months while Tracy uses him as a sexual slave....or risk jail...while her cousin mentally abuses him day after day....this is ridiculous...I expect this victim to tell his family everything about this crime...and what he's been through...


Dear Everyone,

This weekend I was made aware of several situations that require your immediate attention.  Four victims of electronic harassment have contacted me in one form or another to tell me that they are in fear for their lives from your police department and Tracy Johnson's Electronic Torture machine.  This situation has forced two victims to go into hiding for fear that your department will arrest them for warrants that should never have ended up in a criminal case in the first place, one victim has been so scared that he had to fake his own death to get away from Stephen Johnson Jr, and another, Doug M has contacted me again and you can see the contents of his email below.  Your police department is, once again, being used as a gestapo police force trying to silence the victims of electronic harassment...why else would victims go to such lengths to keep from being arrested again by your police department for crimes that they are innocent of because of illegal electronic surveillance.  As you can see these victims are in fear for their lives which manifests itself in many ways.  They fear for their health, they fear being locked away like Steven Frey without having adequate defense for the crimes they are not clearly guilty of and have  been  coerced into committing.  They fear being drugged, beaten and raped at the hands of Stephen Johnson Jr., whom has emerged as a main suspect in my drive by shooting in San Diego in 2003.  Why wouldn't they be afraid, this maniac has already shown a disregard for human targets and human life by shooting at me point blank nearly 8 years before stalking me here to my home outside the desert.  I can only expect that my friends, knowing my story, have gone into hiding to protect themselves and their voices so that they too won't be silenced.

You should know that another project that I am working on is one that you will likely not disagree with; it is called the Electronic Harassment Innocence Project.  This project is aimed at freeing individuals entrapped and stalked by the Johnson family using RFID tag.  Electronic Harassment leaves behind one important piece of evidence in the body of the victims...an RFID tag which none of the victims have given consent for it's insertion.  The very nature of having these implants is a crime in and of itself....if these individuals have been arrested, convicted and served time or paid court costs for their sentences then they were not given proper protection under the law.  The defense of illegal electronic surveillance is an easy one to prove....and it is enough to raise the specter of reasonable doubt.  Can you imagine any juror looking at an electronic device under the skin of a defendant that had no idea it was there that was told by Tracy Johnson or Stephen Johnson Jr., "we are the police department and we are going to throw you in jail"....no juror in the world would ever come back with a guilty verdict knowing what these devices can do and they remain in the bodies of hundreds of gay men that have been convicted. 

My friends have been wrongly convicted for lack of a better defense and lack of explanation is no excuse for a defendant to plead guilty to a crime.  I don't blame any of my friends for hiding out until they have a defense based on science and backed up with an explanation....forced pleas are all too common with the electronically harassed so I am starting the Electronic Harassment Innocence Project to overturn conviction, release the convicted and provide future suspect with a viable defense for defense attorneys that will eat this topic alive until there are arrests made of the true criminals.  I have two top notch Stanford law students and two very good lawyers that are looking into the real Innocence Project that deals with DNA as the basis for overturned convictions and I can tell you this, THEY ARE CERTAIN THAT THESE ELECTRONICALLY HARASSED DEFENDANTS WILL ENJOY THE SAME TYPE OF FREEDOM AS THE WRONGLY CONVICTED CRIMINAL DEFENDANTS IN DNA BASED CASES.  I am certain that Mr. Ready is aware of the Innocence Project as a fine lawyer...he should be able to explain the ramifications of these types of crimes should proof of these devices come to light and I assure you 100*% that they will as all three of my closest friends are completely aware of this entire system of torture from the other side of the computer....they have seen it and use it with my permission to keep me from being harmed by Stephen Johnson Jr and Tracy Johnson every single day until our lawyers represent them in court.

The families of the victims are now going to be made aware of this defense for their children and I doubt any of them will find what I have to tell them offensive from my end of the story...your's might be a bit harder to explain.

I do this because nobody ever did it for me...not to embarrass any of you.

It is time to arrest the criminals and defend the innocent.

Thank you for your time and attention to this email...Please feel free to read Doug Martindale's email which is one of many that we will use to prove a lack of police support for the victims of this crime; you can include mine as well.

Sincerely,