Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, June 16, 2011

An Encouraging Email from my friend Jesse Beltran

I invite all of the parents of the electronically harassed in Palm Springs to be excited about reading the following email from my friend Jesse Beltran.  Jesse has already located the microchips in his body, I have seen the xrays myself with my own two eyes and he has a plan to help us test the Palm Springs victims and police officers that are illegally implanted with these devices.

Mrs. Monti this is good news for Christopher and I because I want these fucking things out of our bodies and all of my friends bodies.  They are horrible for our health and the longer we go with this the worse this family gets burning our minds and bodies with microwaves...just like the Nazis in Germany....the Johnsons are horrendous people that deserve to be euthanized.


Hello K,
Sounds like your keeping that fighting spirit.  Just fyi, I will have most of the equipment by the end of this month.  My hope is to start getting people trained maybe even find a certification process for those doing the scans.  You really should get the scan done as soon as possible.  When we were at the symposium at Sonoma State I said to Collen before even knowing anything about you, that I believed you had to have an implant. She ask why and I said I could tell just by your physiological responses you were having I believed it was very possible, then low and behold you were one of the speakers.  She was in complete amazement.   I told Colleen I was not sure about the others that were there but with you I was sure.
If you come up positive on a frequency scan that would be the type of objective evidence we need.  Then we would know exactly what areas we would have to focus on to get them removed.  I now have a team that is willing to get these removed but they want me to do this in a foreign country. 
Most definitely would like to work with you on a project together.  We now have CT, MRI and the high digital panoramic xray that show the foreign body.
Speak with you soon,
Jesse Beltran