Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Disturbing Threats To Family and Friends

I hate having to post the truth when it is as ugly as today's threats from Joseph Johnson's self proclaimed "Mean Team" of perpetrators that includes his son, Christian, his nephew, Stephen Johnson Jr. and his heavily breast implanted psycho bitch from Long Beach, Leah Fauntleroy.  Today, while I slept for work tonight, I was, once again put in fear for the life of my boyfriend, Christopher Monti and family friend, Palm Springs Police Officer, Sgt. Bryan Anderson.

Stephen Johnson Jr., Christian Johnson, and the ever laughing, Leah Fauntleroy decided that they would tell me how they were plotting revenge against myself, Christopher and Officer Anderson for our participation in trying to stop them from selling methamphetamine and GHB in the Palm Springs area.  Stephen Johnson Jr., Christian and Leah are apparently willing to stalk and hunt down Christopher, Bryan and his family in order to keep Tracy Johnson in drugs and sex in the Palm Springs area.  This is particularly disturbing to me because the three of them know where this officer lives due to their years of surveillance of me.  I once sought solace from this family friend and officer at his home with my own parents present.  He didn't even know that they were stalking me at the time because I didn't tell him what I was going through.  I didn't think that he would believe me at the time so I told him what I was being told by the perpetrators of this crime: That Steven Frey was a protected drug dealer for the Palm Springs Police Department...I even had Officer Anderson check into this for me...he assured me this didn't happen and said that the only record of Steven Frey was a pawn shop record.  I bet this will make sense to him now....he didn't realize that I was being threatened even then.

The night before I sought his help, Stephen Johnson Jr., told me through Steven Frey, that he was a hit man for the new modern mafia and that he would kill Steven Frey's parents if Steven told me more about this electronic harassment.  This man has already shot at me from about three feet away and is the person responsible for breaking into Steven Frey's home where he drugged, beat me nearly to death, raped me, then infected me intentionally with hepatitis c.....leaving me for dead.....the PSPD then proceeded to cover this up for him because of the illegal nature of this crime and it's clandestine relationship with certain officers of the PSPD....Essentially these officers jobs mean more to them then taking a violent criminal and his violent friends off the streets of Palm Springs.

It is no wonder so many witnesses have gone into hiding or are pretending to be dead...this maniac is a freaking Night Stalker in Nylons......here is the email I sent to the PSPD and City Officials.  I would never want Officer Anderson or his beautiful family to be hurt by this maniacal freak...so this is what I wrote.  I am sorry Mrs. Monti, but without the help of your son and the others that know about this crime, we remain in danger constantly.

Dear Everyone,

It is my responsibility to protect not only the victims of this harassment but the police officers that are talked about by Stephen Johnson Jr., Leah Fauntleroy, and Christian Johnson.

Today I was hit with some very shocking and disturbing threats that I must make you aware of.  Stephen Johnson Jr., Christian Johnson and Leah Fauntleroy are apparently VERY VERY sick and disturbed individuals as they told me that they would shoot and kill my boyfriend and Officer Bryan Anderson for doing anything to try to stop them from selling drugs for Tracy Johnson.  I am afraid on two levels because of this threat.  Christopher Monti is a very dear and loved friend of mine and Sgt. Anderson has been a friend of my family's for well over 20 years.  I am afraid for both of their lives.

Normally I don't report threats of this nature but there are extenuating circumstances that would lead me to believe that this is a credible threat to Officer Anderson's safety, his family and my boyfriend.  First, Christopher and I both performed informant work for Officer Anderson at one point that would have turned in Tracy Johnson's drug supplier in Chino Hills, a man known only as Roland. This surveillance, unbeknownst to myself at the time, also afforded Stephen Johnson Jr. the opportunity to learn where Officer Anderson lives in Palm Springs with his wife and children.  This sickens me to the pit of my stomach.  This is another way that the Johnson family threatens people that I love and is one of the reasons that Christopher and I do not have contact at this point in time.  Though Christopher can protect himself by staying out of sight, I can't protect Officer Anderson without sending you this email. I can't express how important it is to me to get this information to all of you and especially him.  These threats are real.

Stephen Johnson Jr., is in possession of a small caliber handgun registered, I believe, to his father, Stephen Johnson Sr, in the State of Texas and should be considered armed and dangerous.  He is the main suspect in a drive by shooting in 2003 with the same handgun where I was the target of his obsessed rage.  I can provide you with the police reports of the crime or the Palm Springs Police Department can simply contact the San Diego Police Department, Downtown Division, to verify that this crime did take place.  The bullet narrowly missed my head and I also have a text message from Stephen Johnson Jr. stating that it was, "too bad (he) they missed" this is also followed by another text message threat stating that, "u r a deadman" after Christopher and I provided informant  and sales information to Officer Anderson.  Tracy Johnson has, in the past, given orders to her crime family to threaten others via home invasion and I can provide this information to you as well.  My friend Brett Simms was held, at gunpoint, execution style, while two of Tracy's friends robbed him.....

I want Officer Anderson to know the severity of this threat so that he can protect Christopher, myself, and especially his family from this maniac.  Stephen Johnson Jr., Christian Johnson and Leah Fauntleroy are horribly addicted to methamphetamine and other narcotics and their behavior lately would lead me to believe that this threat to my loved ones safety is real.  Something must be done to have these three criminal brought to justice for Officer Anderson's safety as well as my family.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.  Please be safe.

Sincerely,