Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, June 20, 2011

My Idea to Revolutionize the Movie Industry w/the Big Guy






To keep my ideas mine I am publishing this for Mr and Mrs B. (Benjamin's Parents)


I propose that we put all academy award nominations on a memory stick (shaped like an Oscar) with a ballot for each academy member to vote on.  Memory sticks can hold up to 16 G of memory and can easily fit all of the nominees...this should pump up voter turnout and secure more votes by academy members....

Second I would also like to market these film sticks with award nominees and winners to the general public for purchase.

I would also like to go to each movie studio and have their "Best of (Paramount) (Universal) etc" put on memory sticks for sale to the general public so that the general public can have a collection.

Further I would like Mr. B to contact Sony to see if they can develop a simple plug in memory stick player for televisions so that movie can now be played on tv.

These ideas are the sole property of Christopher Monti, Kevin Bond, The Benjamins and all of my team at Phoenix Investigations...

Let's revolutionize the industry and make a fortune!!!!  I love you guys!

Me