Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, July 14, 2018

While You Are Reading This Post: Mom And Me


I was blessed with the most patient and tolerant mom in the world.  She's so helpful to others and she's really been put through a lifetime of misery because of Lori LaFond.  Though the direct result of Lori's attempt to put my father in jail, kill my brother in law and kill me, was specific to my sister, dad and me, it was my mom that had to live through all of it without anyone but God to guide her.

Can you imagine having your husband accused of having sex with a male student.  When you see the evidence that Lori manufactured, you'll understand what a special person my mom really is.  Yet, now that we all know that it was Lori and Brian behind all of that situation, nobody understands my need to tell my mom the whole truth.  She's lived most of her life now with the specter of that case hanging over her head.

My sister has to live with thinking that it was because of her friendship with Lori's uncle, that her husband was killed.  That and crystal meth.  Well, Lori supplied the crystal meth and Brian's spying on me in San Diego caused the confrontation that led to the shooting and killing of my brother in law.  My sister was left to raise their two girls all by herself, while Lori gloated and now plots against the two of them.  

Then there are the attempts on my life that nobody understands thanks in large part to the PSPD that does no good for anyone.  My parents have seen the MRI's, they know that I was made positive in 1987 and I had no sex.  They don't understand that the rapist sent pictures of me from the rape on postcards to people.  The police aren't just ridiculous, they are definitely involved in this cover up.

All the while I've had a mom that wasn't really touched directly by Lori until David and Missy plotted with Bessie Smith to make my mom look incompetent and have my sister put her name on my account so she could remove the money.  It cost my mom a lot of memory.  The situation was traumatic to her mind.  She's a shell of the person that she use to be and she didn't deserve it.  It was hard watching her lie to me and even harder knowing that Lori had hurt her again.  There isn't an apology in the universe that will ever return my mom to normal.

So some of you are angry that I'm upset about the Mendenhall's not correcting that death notice or the Monti's not correcting that "hate" letter, but the truth is that if any of them had done that, it would probably have saved my mom the divisiveness of that horrible plan to take this money without my permission.  The whole plot was to make my mom look incompetent because of memory loss.  I guess they thought that she couldn't be in control of her accounts at the bank.  They needed my sister to put her name on the account, but the problem was that my name was already on it.  There didn't need to be another name on MY ACCOUNT...it was already there.  You see the plot was to defraud my sister of this money by telling her how dangerous it could be with my mom's memory loss.  In reality David, Missy and Bessie knew that they could steal this money from my sister, but not me or my mom.  You see, if they had some card with a PIN number, Lori would have stolen it herself.  Unfortunately that bank doesn't allow it.

The money was stolen from me and my mom is in complete denial and my sister used her memory loss against her.  It's sad the lengths that Lori and her friends would go to do something that horrible.  The cost was my mom's mind...it could completely have been avoided if people knew how to tell the truth.  Nobody knows how much damage comes from keeping Lori's secret.  My mom isn't the same but I love her the most.  Lori knows that and went right after her.  Just like she always does.

Today while you are reading this automatic post, I will be with my mom.  I love spending time with her.  I love knowing what she went through and who she still is.  Know that while you are reading this that Lori and Christian will be trying their best to scream and yell at me so I will lose control.  It's what they continue to do to me and my family.  Just the tiniest bit of effort could have changed this situation.  None was made.  People save themselves but they don't go back for the wounded.

I blame Bessie Smith for not being a good enough friend to our family when one tiny word could have changed everything for us.  The theft from my mom is unforgivable.  I refuse to believe that she thought I could live through another HUGE disappointment.  She also told my sister to lie to me too.  I think that shows what kind of person she really is.