Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, April 30, 2018

Have You Hear Lori Talking About Her "Family": Why Organized Crime Prosecutors Are Going To Love Lori and Brian


First and foremost, I'm not taking the "family" bait.  As I've stated to all of you before, I am looking for the girl that raped me and gave me HIV in 1987.  During that rape I was fitted for and implanted with an RFID chip.  This is something that Lori LaFond, claims to know nothing about in her restraining order, this should greatly concern police officers that she did this to with her brother. A complete denial of this technology and of knowing any of them.  We have a complete listing of all PSPD officers that are fitted with these devices.  Actually, many of them have spread to other departments over the years making the Coachella Valley and entire area where police are monitored by one "family"; a drug dealing "family" whose last name isn't LaFond, but has two LaFond's in charge of it.

I can assure you that the rest of Lori and Brian's family probably have heard about this technology for years, but have nothing to do with it's use in California.  Lori thinks that she can get by on their good reputation, like borrowing one of their jobs to file a restraining order full of lies in the first place.  Lori's real family has little to do with anything that I'm working on.  Mostly I don't know them.  Have never known them.  Don't need to know them.  I want to make sure you all know that I've left them completely alone.  I just want to assure you that as much damage as Brian and Lori have done to our families, their family has suffered just as much.

Now let's get to who Lori considers her "family" now: Missy Pissy, Leah Fauntleroy, Christian Johnson, Brian LaFond and David. Of course the "most important person" in Lori's fake family is her.  The crime boss.  The big mouth.  The sick and disturbed one.  What I want to point out to all of you is her constant referral to these above individuals as "her family"; what she means is her "organized crime family".  It is not a good idea for her to keep referring to all of these people as family...prosecutors will eat that alive.

So while Lori tries to bait me into saying something about her "family", understand, I have nothing to say bad about her real family.  It's her organized crime family that I'm investigating.  Never make that mistake.  Lori is constantly trying to play double entente with the word "family".  Trust me, you won't hear me say a thing about her real family because I don't know them.  I know how crazy Lori would be if I did.  She's nuts already.  Her family confirming that she is using this technology would send them through the roof.

Don't buy into that other shit either.  Six people living in the middle of nowhere...in a house full of drugs and stolen property is where this organized crime family lives.  They are all part of it.  They are the only people that allow Lori the freedom to torture at will.  They think that they are funny.  I think they're going to get caught.  Lori's real reputation around this area, is not good.  I have nothing to say about it to anyone around here though.  I keep to myself.