Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, November 4, 2017

The Elm Street Kids of Twentynine Palms, California


One thing I learned, a long time ago, is that my friends growing up, are all targets of Lori's nightmarish revenge.  A perceived slight that she made up in her mind that motivates her to contact them over the years and turns them into unknowing Elm Street Kids.  Of course, most of us are in our late 40's or 50, this year, Lori has decided to make all of our nightmares come true.

Following them, mostly on Facebook, she's pretended to be so many people over the years that she thinks that she knows all of us.  She shows up at reunions and tries to convince all of them that she has become "someone special", but the truth, as you all know, is that she hasn't changed one tiny bit from the big mouthed bully that she represented herself as in high school.  She's literally still the same rock throwing, foul mouthed, gay hating bigot that she always was.  It's a weird circumstance to know that someone, whom none of us really knew, targeted all of us for something horrible.

I don't know where Lori got the impression that any of us had done anything to her?  She's basically dreamed up some kind of scenario where we were all MEAN TO HER.  She was a year ahead of us in school and not a single one of my friends knows anything more about her than she always shows up and starts telling stories about me.  Horrible stories that aren't the least bit true.  What they all don't know still are the tremendously awful things that I've been put through because of her.  My whole family has suffered because of her.  My best friend's family has suffered too...he doesn't realize that it was Lori that put his brother in law in such a horrible position while we were in high school.  Pretending that she was some kind of undercover cop trainer...she used him like he was some kind of pretend cop.  That ended up with him crashing his car into a power pole about the same place that I did in Morongo/Yucca Valley.

I can't remember a time when Lori wasn't trying to physically hurt one or more of my friends.  She's literally Freddy Krueger.  The nightmare that still follows us around and hopes for the day that she will exact her revenge on a group of kids that had nothing to do with her.  My friends, Karen and Becky were two of her biggest victims.  We all knew that she was doing something that was violent behind our backs by giving out drugs for favors from her druggie friends.  So little has changed.

Now that I've learned how to lock her financially out of my life, I am worried that she will not try again to get to them.  I really don't want to be in this area any longer because of her continued need to try to hurt us.

Maybe someone, like they did to Freddy, should push her into a furnace...lol...

That's what they did to Freddy Krueger, Lori, at least he had a reason to get mad...but then again, it was after he molested and tormented them as kids.

Don't ever think that Lori isn't trying to hurt all of us still.  She's a lunatic.