Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, June 11, 2017

I'm So Ashamed Of Myself and My Team, We Could Do So Much Better Than This!


I'm ashamed and I'm not afraid to admit it.  I know that there is no blueprint for the problems that have been created by this whole system of rape, implantation and infection in the Palm Springs, California area, but there is so much more that could be done that isn't getting done.  It's just not going the way that it should be because too many people thought that they should do what a few of us should have done together.  We let too many people in that didn't understand how important this was to stop, immediately.  Now I continue to get lambasted every single day because people think it is more important to tell Laurie to stop than to stop her.  Telling Laurie not to do something is a license to kill for her.  There isn't a single bit of good that has ever come from telling her to stop.  She doesn't.  I should know, I've not seen her stop in forty years and she's not going to because someone told her to.  She has to be made to stop.

The lights have to be turned out, the website has to be taken down, the server has to be blocked and the rape cases must come forward.  Why this doesn't happen has to do with fear and apathy.  Fear that Laurie will tell on you and apathy that it is happening to me and not you.

Every single day I have to hear Laurie talk about "saving my family" for her to destroy while everyone else sits and watches.  I've already seen so much apathy for this situation that I can't stand being near anyone any longer.  I've asked people to be responsible for their own kids...that's all.  They don't even have the courage to do that.  Instead they gripe and complain until Laurie rages out of control all day and night on drugs that should have been confiscated years ago...nine years ago I gave Bryan Anderson the information that he needed to stop this drug organization from supplying themselves with ten years of meth that has been torturing me day and night.  Why this can't be done is ridiculous.  I don't even care about drug dealers, I care about the drug use that keeps her awake night and day screaming and yelling at me.  If I tell myself, "I have things to do today," the first thing that Laurie says is, "Like what?"   So that she can ruin a trip to the store or a job interview.  I can't sneeze without her constantly trying to turn it into a crime she can have me arrested for but she can rape little boys?  This is the saddest attempt to find justice that I've ever seen.

There isn't any excuse for allowing someone to rob your home, file insurance and police reports, then find out who did it, then forget about it.  It's ridiculous.  Letting a terrorist go because it might soil and already dirty reputation is sickening.  These are children that she is getting away with hurting.  Nobody told me when I was 19 that she did this to me and all I wanted to do was prevent that from happening to someone else.  I wanted other kids to keep themselves aware and healthy.  This is completely being ignored.  Nobody should be living in fear or ignorance of this  crime.  Nobody.  The current police chief is either unaware of the problem or completely ignorant to it.  She never stops harassing us. Never. not one single day ever have I gone since my rape that I didn't hear her gloating about how she and her brother have gotten away with it.  It's so sick.  

I've been arrested seven times by the PSPD without any convictions since reporting the rape that they refused to do any real investigation of.  There was plenty of evidence, just no investigation.  Nobody there cares about gay bashing.  The same girl that infected me at 19 tried it again at 39 and got away with it again...and the evidence wasn't just there...it was there and covered up.  It's sick.