Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, June 5, 2017

I Yearn To Be Free From Laurie and Her Brother Brian...Forever!!!


I have the right to go to bed at night and not have to listen to Laurie sitting around on drugs trying to find another way to hurt me or my family.  You know, there is something very sick about a person that rapes another person, twice, and then has to sit there and talk to the victim constantly, as if we were friends, acquaintances or anything more than the criminal and her victim.  There isn't a relationship between Laurie and myself.  There is a relationship between myself as a person and myself as the victim of a violent crime.  What Laurie does is terrorist.  No person with the injuries that I've suffered should ever have to listen to the person that caused them talk about how she's "always gotten away with it."  It's sick.  Over the years I've learned how to deal with it, but it would sicken me to see any other victim of violent crime to have to go through something like this.  Arguably, I have the worst criminal of all stalking me...not just because of what she's done, but because of the bravado with which she does it.

I have the human right to be free and happy.  I have the right not to have my dignity stolen every single day that she tries to find another way to get my attention by causing a problem.  I have the right to tell you about what has happened and I have the right to try to help other people from having it happen to them.  I don't have much of a choice in this life because of the nature of this crime.  The disease and the implantation require medical attention and money...this is what Laurie tries to take from her hosts/victims.  It has only worked because of the silence she's imposed with the illegal practice of blackmail and fear.

Hate has never solved a single human problem, but love always has.  If you don't see Laurie as a problem for humanity, then do nothing.  If you see her as the problem she represents and the threat to humanity that she is, then help with love.  I just want you all to know that gay rights have to do solely with human rights.  We aren't animals, we are human beings.  We love each other.  Hate has no place in a world of humans that seek love and understanding.

Thanks,
Kevin and Christopher