Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, June 5, 2017

Can You Spot Laurie In Our Yearbook Pictures?


Before any of you out there start in on me for shaming Laurie by presenting this photo above, I want you to understand the need for this post.  Every one of my high school yearbooks was stolen by Laurie and her brother Brian.  For at least ten or more years she studied every single signature of every single friend that ever signed my yearbook.  Thanks to facebook and Laurie's "catfish stalking", she has embarked on a campaign of seek and destroy pretending that she knows things about these people from the things that they signed in yearbooks that I haven't looked at in 30 years.  How does a person warn high school friends that this weird girl that use to call me a "flaming faggot" in front of the entire school, hasn't changed and is still acting like a child?

Now, can you spot Laurie in the yearbook photo above? LOL

Look, I can't remember everyone that signed my yearbooks, can you?  I know who my friends are, but the truth of this situation is that not every single friend of mine signed my yearbooks.  Some did, some didn't.  I don't know what you wrote and I don't remember all of the stuff that was said, but this weird girl has a thing for facebook.  I am not on facebook any longer.  I was for about a week then thought better of it.  If any of my friends from high school are being harassed by someone on facebook, it is probably Laurie using a fake id and talking shit, like she always has.  I don't know why she hasn't grown up.  I haven't spoken to her a day in my life.  We have never been friends.  I didn't like her in high school and thirty years later she's still as obsessed with doing hateful things as she use to be.  Most of my friends have seen she and Julie during those days walk up to me while Laurie shouted things that no kid would ever get away with now.

Laurie is obsessed with my homosexuality and with my having HIV, but what most of you don't know is how I got HIV.  If you have any questions, I suggest that you ask her how I got it...here's a hint.  I didn't get it from sex.  I didn't get it from drugs.  A girl knocked me out and intentionally infected me with it...wonder who that was?