Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, June 5, 2017

How Does A Mature Male Stalking Victim Defend Himself Against An Immature Female Stalker With A High School Slasher Mentality?


You know what Laurie wanted to engage me in a conversation about today?  Stolen high school yearbooks and some awards that I won when I was a kid.  It's really quite difficult to understand why Laurie has some kind of "high school revenge" thing with me and my friends, but someone told me that the best thing to do was simply say it that way.  I am being stalked and hunted by a girl with severe maturity problems that has tried, on several occasions, to take my life.  There, now I've said it.  It's the truth and she knows it.  Proving it won't be that hard to do, but figuring out why, that's a whole different ball game.

Some people suggested some kind of weird "teen angst love" thing that she has for me, but I don't buy that in the least.  She's just a really confused person that has convinced herself that I caused some kind of problem for her that I never did.  She's certain that I had everything to do with her failed life.  I can assure you that I've never done anything like that.  I, obviously, didn't think much of her for calling me a "flaming faggot" and telling people to beat me up, in high school, but I still got a high gpa, was the school's student body vice president, captained the basketball team and couldn't wait to enter college.  The truth is that the problems that she caused for me forced me to push for a better life and made me a better person with a much more sensitive side towards people that experience bullying.  I don't put up with anyone bullying another person for any reason and I don't like not saying anything about it.

I made a huge mistake back then by not making more out of what she was doing, but I fell to the pressure of not wanting to make waves out of it either.  She was a girl, I was a boy and I didn't understand that it didn't matter, I should have said something.  Girls can be just as harmful to boys as any other boys.  You know what I think is funny?  All of the boys that she tried to enlist to help her harm me physically, will all tell you that she was trying to do this now that they have grown up.  I think it is odd that someone like Laurie hasn't matured one tiny bit since high school.  She's still trading drugs for violence and crime.  I'm not surprised that she's failed at everything she's done because there wasn't any ambition there in the first place.  I didn't care about her then and I don't care about her now, except for what I found out after I was infected with HIV from a woman that I never slept with or used drugs with.  

You know, after twenty years of not even thinking about this girl, I spent a considerable amount of time in the LGBTQ community, with her brother Brian watching my every move.  You would think that one or both would have gained some "homosexual maturity" over the years, as I did.  Nothing like that happened. Instead it became the fodder for Laurie to tell everyone that I was, in fact, homosexual.  I didn't believe it to be a problem.  You do that when you live in the beautiful community of Hillcrest in San Diego.  You learn how to respect and admire members of your community, much like the black community learns how to admire their leaders and the differences between them.  It's called maturity.  Certainly every black leader is not the same in their approach to equality, but they all do have one thing in common.  They want what they think is best for their community.  That is what I learned.   I couldn't change the color of my skin...I am a gay man and I am proud of it.  A black woman shouldn't ever feel ashamed of her skin color and I shouldn't be ashamed of my sexuality.  I then learned about all of the factions within my community and I grew.  

Laurie never did.

Instead of learning what it is like to be a gay woman or man, the siblings stuck to this "hate homosexual" opinion that they grew up with.  They didn't get it from their mom or dad, they got it from each other.  The shame that they feel for whatever their sexuality is or isn't, one thing is for sure, they hate mine.  I don't have any way to change that, nor do I choose to.

It would be one thing to be some kind of homophobic rumor spreader, but to actually participate in trying to hurt me when I have nothing to do with either of them, is frightening.  The allegations are staggering.  HIV infection at 19, implantation with an RFID chip the same day, shooting at me in San Diego, a second rape in 2007, smashing my skull in, stalking me on vacation to Sedona, Arizona and a whole host of other things crosses the line from "homophobic" to homicidal and that is too far.  Everything that I have written, and been very well supported for, on this blog and another, is that I am no longer afraid to tell you about whom is behind this and what to be sure not to fall for when they contact you.  So much of this crime has to do with Laurie, my yearbooks, facebook and spying on me, that I have a duty to tell as many people that encounter me that if you do, you will likely be contacted by Laurie or Brian, pretending to be a cop, FBI agent or someone that they are not.  They will lie to you and tell you lies about themselves.  You have to be vigilant in your defense of your privacy and mine.  This is terrorism.  Stalking is illegal.  Laurie is not someone that any of my friends have ever heard me talk about.

I wouldn't do this without a reason.  I have had too many attempts on my life.  My HIV is related to a woman that infected me after my first year of college.  There is evidence that Laurie is that girl.  She's talked to my fraternity brothers, ex girlfriend, ex boyfriend, family, friends, bosses and coworkers long before there was any way of me telling all of you about it.  Now that I am, she's claiming that she never did any of this.  The dye has been cast though, so now she is trying to backtrack and tell all of these people not to say anything about her craziness.  Now it is time for honesty about her mental problems.  Being quiet about it isn't going to keep her from being responsible for these crimes against me and my friends.