Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Teacher's Kids: What Is Laurie's Thing With Teacher's and Their Kids?


There is a problem that I haven't ever spoken about on this blog that is obvious to anyone that has a closer look at this issue with Laurie.  If you take a look at whom Laurie and Brian have victimized over the years, you know that a lot of whom they have picked, focuses on their sister's friends and high school students that they knew, but there is another group of kids that they LOVE to pick on!  Teacher's kids and administrator's kids too!  They love to pick on principal's kids, vice principal's kids, teacher's kids and anyone that is in administration.

If you look at who Laurie and Brian live with, they have Christian, Missy Pissy, Leah Fauntleroy and David...all children of teachers!  This fulfills a fantasy of theirs.  These are the kids of teachers that are vulnerable to the fantasy of having their parents accused of raping or molesting a child.  Therefore if any of them step out of line, Laurie or Brian will have one or both of their parents accused of having sex with a minor, like they did to my father in the early 1980's.  This is a threat that Laurie likes to use as an example.  This is one of those things that she thinks that she is good at.  You can look at my father as an example, in 29 Palms or at Steve Fabian in Palm Springs, both cases were in court but both did not end with guilty verdicts.  Both were horribly humiliating to the accused but the accusers were minors, at the time, so their names were kept out of the papers.  Now, however, if the evidence will show that the accusers were part of a scheme, they are adults, and their names can be shown...and it will be a whole different ballgame.    I think that the entire threat of "we'll do this to your father/mother" is one that may scare people into working for them, but I can tell you that it isn't as smart as Laurie thinks...

Read these threats to me sent by Laurie whom called herself "Laurie Johnson" at the time:

You can see clearly, that Laurie "on the brink of insanity" is clearly trying to say that she is following me for someone...she's the same Laurie that I am telling you about kept diary entries, allegedly, that set this whole thing up.  She's the Laurie from high school.  She's crazy.  She has this thing for sex with teachers...she's always thought it was something that she could sue people for and get rich.  She tried it with another friend of mine and my father after high school too...and he didn't bite on it.  Now he hates Laurie too.

What really pisses me off is that Jeffrey would keep this kind of a secret from my father and from Coach Fabian.  These are two men that he knows.  Two men that are from this area that probably know Laurie's family.  Why he wouldn't tell either of them that this little girl has done this to both of them so that they could also join in the fight against her is beyond my comprehension.  Why wouldn't Bryan Anderson do the same?  I gave them both the chance.  Instead, this piece of garbage steals MY MONEY?  Ruins MY LIFE?  He decides this is HIS INVESTIGATION and won't LET ME SEE MY BOYFRIEND?  What an asshole!   FUCK YOU JEFF!  Like this is my fault?  I have done everything I can to save your fat filthy ass and Marilyn's and this is how you treated us?  You aren't even worthy of my time...my friendship is way too good for you both.