Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 2, 2017

So Tired Of Him Bullying Me...Just Give Me Back My Money And Go Back To Hollywood Jeffrey!


Today my cell phone got shut off!  Jeffrey is still teaching me a lesson!  He still refuses to give me the money he stole from me and is still teaching me a lesson with.  I know some of you celebrities out there know about his long history of stealing money and teaching you by "example", but I'm not amused.  It's been nearly six months since he stole this from me and he has nothing but the worst of intentions for me and my family.  He won't let anyone help me.  He won't let Christopher do anything and he's so stupid, he won't.  It's finished as far as I'm concerned with him.  He's in for a very long conversation that won't end well for him, but that's not for here.

What I want you all to know is that there is a very real chance now that I can prove that Jeffrey and Marilyn will be charged with knowingly and intelligently stalking a child witness in a County of San Bernardino child molestation case well into his adulthood and threatening him by stealing this money.  I am that witness.  The attorney, Robert C. Evans, Esq. represented my father whom was acquitted when I was a witness for him in a case that Laurie allegedly made up and admits to in a diary that she kept while she was a girl.  She made up all of the allegations and did it because she had some kind of sick vivid imagination about my sister and father.  I was a witness in this case and knew it wasn't true.  The accuser, apparently, lived near her in Sunfair, California.  

Over the years, Laurie has been involved, allegedly, in other schemes that are written about in these kinds of diaries, some that involved my father, sister and myself.  Some ended in my brother in law's death, my own shooting...and others.  Jeffrey's involvement in stealing from me and knowing that these diaries existed and that she worked with Missy Pissy for years before he hired her will bolster my claims that he intended to help Laurie to hurt me as a child witness in my father's case, something that Laurie writes about in emails that I received in two emails from "Laurie Johnson" where she admits that people hire her to do this.  Certainly Missy Pissy and David the Dickhead were paid and bought drugs from Laurie during this nine year period before stealing my saving's account.   Jeffrey has never made any good faith effort to help me in nine full years.  Not one.

I am tired of his constant bullying.  I am afraid for my life.  I need help right now.  He and his wife are in relentless pursuit of my family...I need help from someone.