Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, May 10, 2017

"Breaking Dad": Jeffrey Heisenberg's Friend David To My Sister, "Stop Talking To Your Lawyer"..."Or It Will Get Worse For Your Brother...," Laurie Promises


In furtherance of his conspiracy to "threaten a police informant", Jeffrey Heisenberg, has his little minions hitting me and my sister with threats again today and last night telling us that we should not be talking to lawyers about the money that he stole from us if we want to get it back.  If we do, according to Laurie, "It will get worse for me."  This man acts like there is nothing that he can do about it.  It's the old, "I'll hold Kevin's family hostage with his money, while you five hit him with threats" routine.  I find this to be extreme extortion by a man that fancies himself as some kind of Walter White wannabe.

I think that Jeffrey needs a psychologist.  He and his band of meth dealers have gone too far with their threats and lists of things that they want me to do.  This extortion list of things that Jeffrey has in his possession is a laundry list of conspiracy that his wife is well aware of.  David, Missy Pissy, Bessie Smith, Laurie and Brian LaTweeker are conspiring to commit a murder with Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg right now allegedly and they are using my own finances to hold me here and keep me from talking to the U.S. Attorney.  They are telling me that Bryan Anderson knows about it and won't do anything to help me.  This is the police officer that I worked with at the PSPD.