Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, April 20, 2017

Working For A Friend: Burl Wood Table Making, Fun and Beautiful!!!




Since it has been hard finding work in the area, I have a lady that wanted me to make a table for her.  So I took a piece of burl wood that she's had for thirty years and did my thing to it.  I should have taken before pictures, but two coats of finish on it and it's pretty much looking like "a Kevin".  It's gorgeous!  Mother Nature is one of the best artists in the world to work with!!!  This table is so pretty now and I'm not even finished with it yet!!! I'll photograph the final product for you!!!

Click for larger!!!