Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, April 19, 2017

If You Hire An Employee and He Steals From Someone, Aren't You Ultimately Responsible?


I wasn't poor until Dave came into my life.  He sat inside my team.  Lied to everyone about being engaged.  Helped the suspect in our investigation stay supplied with drugs and money the entire time that we were investigating her and then he scammed the informant's family out of my own saving's account.  Now, I don't know, but if you were the person that hired this guy and paid him, then wouldn't you be responsible for his actions, ultimately?  Believe me, he was asked to fire him and have him removed countless times, Jeffrey refused to have him removed.  

Now that nearly $30,000 is missing and my entire family is going through financial hard times, isn't Jeffrey ultimately responsible for not giving this stolen money back?  I think so, especially since Jeffrey knows all about how it was done, how it was planned to be done, the money was given to him by my family member and now he's got this laundry list of things that I have to do that keeps me from completing my investigation of this crime and puts my life in constant danger.  What in the Hell do I have to do to prove that this is an obstruction to a police investigation and to my informant work that is completely intentional and that the rest of what Jeffrey is doing is an intentional infliction of emotional and mental stress.  Punitive to say the very least.

Why isn't Jeffrey willing to put Laurie and Brian in jail?  He certainly has enough evidence, which includes his own child's rape and HIV infection and DNA evidence of a robbery at his own home.  He has this thing about torturing me and my family apparently.  I don't get his agenda and for some reason he isn't telling anyone.  He just sits around and strangles us financially.  What I want to know is what he thinks he is doing holding on to my money that I earned while his employees stole it?  I've been told that he's afraid of them telling on Laurie...huh?  The whole time that I've been investigating this crime that was the criteria for them using this system with me...now he is unwilling to use it for the purpose it was agreed upon...that is a breach. 

Jeffrey, it is rumored, has a long standing problem with taking other people's money.  I've heard this with other people in the Hollywood community.  Why he would choose an HIV/AIDS advocate to do this with is way beyond me?  I don't understand why he would hire two drug addicts to work inside the middle of a police investigation in the first place.  One, had a long standing relationship with Laurie and this crime and was well known to have had a big role in the derailing of my Emergency  Room visits and MRI's...that could have caused me to die.   The other guy has a long standing problem with drugs and lying...so why would Jeffrey have either one of them inside this investigation?  Who knows?  That's a bad choice that lasted for nine years...how does that happen?

When the focus changes from having the suspect investigated to harassing the informant then this happens.  This has been going on for way too long.  Why hire two employees to keep the suspect in money?  There is no doubt that both Missy and David are both drug addicts and that they have been buying drugs from Laurie for a long time.  Both have been involved with drugs for a long time...I know that Steven Frey will confirm Missy's involvement and that countless numbers of Palm Springs' people will confirm David's, so...why would Jeffrey want to keep Laurie in business when all we are trying to do is shut Laurie down?  My family is in danger here...now he's stealing money?

We need answers to these questions Jeffrey...and I want my money back Mr. Billionaire!  This might not seem like a lot of money to you...but you sure are acting like it is!!!