Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, April 18, 2017

For Those Of You That Are Wondering, Yes, The DMV In Palm Springs Does Have Cameras Outside On The Days That Laurie Gets Her Fake Id's: Here They Are





I took these pictures today knowing that there are many fake id's that have been made for both Brian and Laurie LaTweeker when they were living here in Palm Springs.  FYI there are cameras inside at every single station.  It is almost certain that they used this DMV to collect all of these id's over the years.  I took these for the informant work for the PSPD and for no other reason.  I want to be certain that it is clear that I wanted them to supplement the identifications that were found to be in possession of Laurie and Brian L. and for no other reason.

I am an informant.