Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 16, 2017

There Is No Excuse For What You Are Doing Jeff...Flowers In An Asshole


You keep making excuses for Jeffrey and all of yourselves, stop.  You can't put flowers in assholes and call them vases!

Here'the thing.  Now it's all about how great we can make Jeffrey's "idea" look, while still punishing me for everything.  Unh-uh.  That's not going to work for me either.  The problem with making Jeffrey's good idea look great has a lot of problems where I am concerned especially when I am hungry, coughing blood from my lungs, my HIV counts are rising, and I have absolutely no energy left because he's decided on more of a "Philidelphia" approach for this film than a "Lazarus Effect" for me.  You see, this bullshit where I have to get sick so that he can thrive is bullshit.  Knowing that he would rather watch me die so that he can look like a nice guy, isn't making me feel good.  I fucking think it's his plan to kill the messenger again.  There isn't anything good about me having to wade through the jungle of AIDS services AGAIN for the nine billionth time just to be able to put a can of soup on the shelf while wasting an entire tank of gas to get it.

Jeffrey and Marilyn are short sighted.  Neither has done anything more than sit.  Watch me get lambasted by my parents.  Help to steal my bank savings and act like they did it out of "concern" for my family.  That's also bullshit.  Nobody helped me...they lied.  They cheated.  They used this system against me and never offered one bit of helpful advice.  It's all bullshit from my end.  My own family was allegedly used to hurt me.  Now I am daily ambushed by my own father and mother in an attempt to take what little life there is away from me.  My sister isn't helping.  My family knows nothing about what they are doing.  My health is fading.  Christopher is helping the enemy.  My friends are helping the enemy.

This is a complete whitewashing of whom did all the hardest work and paid the highest price.  Leave it to my sister to try to look like the hero without doing a scrap of work.