Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Katzenberg AIDS Foundation: Aren't They Suppose To Prevent People From GETTING AIDS?


Perhaps it is time to ask the question?  What is an AIDS foundation?  Aren't they suppose to help prevent people from dying from AIDS?  Then why are Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg promoting my death?  I've been fighting this disease since 1987 and been supporting the Desert AIDS Project for decades now...but ever since they've been involved in this project, they've done nothing but support taking away my benefits and taking away my HIV meds, access to Social Security Disability and my own health insurance.  Hell, this pair didn't even want you to know that my skull was smashed to pieces when I was raped by the same woman that shit on their carpet until Jeffrey "was ready" nearly ten years after I was raped and almost reinfected.

Isn't an AIDS Foundation Founder suppose to support an advocate, not try to kill him?  He's not.  He's promoting himself.  His wife is supporting herself.  In fact, while I am trying to live to die, he's keeping me from medications and doctors that I desperately need by keeping my own finances from me.  I can't even get to my own money and donated money to me to save my life.  His wife won't let me get the help I need.  What kind of people would kill an advocate to make their own point.  These aren't "Ryan White" supporters, these are the opposite of what he would love.  He was a brave kid that would fight people that would stop me.  I've been fighting for HIV/AIDS victims for years...and now that I've been cut off because of Jeff's negligence and hatred of me, he wants me to die off...for his own pride and heroism.

Where is MY OWN MONEY JEFF AND MARILYN?  WHERE IS YOUR HUMANITARIANISM?  WHERE ARE MY MEDS JEFF?

You know what really irks me? It's the sheer audacity that what Jeffrey has done has anything to do with heroism.  It has nothing to do with being heroic.  Anything but.  I had his portion of heroic activity solved many years ago with a dangerous trip to San Diego to meet up with some people that I didn't even know and that offered a piece of evidence.  They were generous enough to give it to me without even knowing me.  Thanks to a team member of mine and their own kindness, they gave me a locker receipt that gave me the key to evidence that showed me where Jeffrey's stolen items were.  Why bother with who was in his home when we could show with video cameras at a storage unit whom was unloading them?  The receipt alone could have saved Shawn Parrish's life.  I was on this end of the case many years ago.  It was brilliant then.  The audacity to think that only science could find the culprits is lame.  I did it through friendship, this blog, kindness and hard work.

The thing is that Jeffrey is using AIDS to keep it from looking that way.  He is using starvation, disease, money, poverty and good old fashioned extortion to make his own case look better rather than just working with me.  He doesn't have to do this, he just wants to be an asshole with a bouquet sticking out of it.  That's not a vase, it's just an asshole.  He needs to be taught a lesson.  When someone wants you to make a good faith effort, you make the God damn effort.  You don't half ass the mother fucker...you do it because you help EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY THE ADVOCATE THAT GOT YOU THERE ASSHOLE.  I AM STARVING AND STARTING TO FEEL THE HIV TAKE OVER AGAIN YOU DICK HEADED MOTHERFUCKER!  GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF MY FACE JACKASS!