Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 16, 2017

Tell Jeffrey It's The Money OR JAIL!!!


Lisa,

He's doing it again.  He managed to convince someone to steal the money from my bank account and put it somewhere else.  I want it back.  I have bills to pay and I need it to move.  I want it all back.  I want the interest.  I want an apology.  I want him to give you an explanation.  I want it now.  No more excuses.  If there are other monies being held that were meant for me or my family, I want those released too.  This is ridiculous.  Jeffrey is not my father, nor is he my friend.  He is not in charge of my finances nor is my sister.  He has no right to act on my behalf.  I am not going to be happy with any decision that he makes on my behalf without my written consent.

Please make him aware that I intend to have him prosecuted for the emotional distress that he has put me under for these past nine years and that I am very concerned that the only time he ever got involved in this case on my behalf was to take monies from my bank account that I earned.  This isn't in any way helping me or my family.  This is all part of his RICH MAN/Poor Man game and I will not tolerate it another second!!!

Kevin.

I want to leave 29 Palms and I want to return to your area to look for work again.  I can't survive living here any longer.  This case is consuming my family because of Jeffrey.  He is ruining everything that I've worked for.  I am being lied to by my family.  He is buying up all of the evidence and all of the witnesses.  He is lying to people and he is making my family impoverished.  I can't stay in the area with Laurie any longer.  The longer I stay here the worse it is going to get for my family.  I need to be out of here and I need the money that he stole from me to leave.  Please make this happen as soon as possible. I want him charged with this crime.