Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 16, 2017

Don't Make Excuses For Her Poor Mothering...She's Just Another Good Example Of Too Much Money And Not Enough Heart


Once again, Marilyn Katzenberg has forsaken everyone else and said "fuck you" to me so that my family could suffer.  There are no words to describe how horrible this woman treats my own mother.  She sits around watching my mom fall apart financially and mentally while her husband does everything he can to make that happen.  Just like he does to me.  She must get a kick out of watching him abuse other women the way he abuses her.  Maybe she gets a break when he ignores the needs of other women instead of the emotional needs of his own wife.  Making my mother cry seems to be Jeffrey and Marilyn's favorite new past time.  It happens almost every day now.

Using my boyfriend and my best friend and Sgt. Anderson, this family has found a unique way of making me their whipping boy.  I get to be used in all sorts of ways.  It's like I'm Benjamin.  Their own child that got HIV from Laurie.  They punish me the way that they wish they could punish him.  Only with my family they can punish him by not helping me.  They can show him that without them...they can take away his meds and his medical insurance and his finances.  

Jeffrey and Marilyn are teaching him a valuable lesson about what "mommy and daddy" really do for him.  I'm sure that what he is learning is that if they wanted to they could take away his boyfriend, his best friends, his sister, the police...and that way they can keep control over his entire life.  Benjamin has really responded well to this training too.  Marilyn's style of mothering is really unique.  Destroying another mother has really taught Benjamin the value of being wealthy.  See what you can do to another person when you are wealthy Benjamin.  You can really destroy them.

FUCK YOU Marilyn Katzenberg...I hope that some day someone makes you cry like this when your husband goes to jail for stealing my finances to teach your child how to hurt people financially.