Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, February 12, 2017

Rich Man, Poor Man....The Saga Continues...Dave Takes The Pot Of Money And Posts The Wins!!!


Leave it to Dave and his game of "Rich Man/Poor Man",  because when Laurie wants something and Dave wants to give it to her for drugs, he's going to find a way.  Here's a little game that may or may not be true but I do know one thing that is true about it...the money I saved is gone!  Here's what happened on my end.

For years, I worked as a night auditor at a hotel trying to save money for me and for my boyfriend Christopher.  I only worked part time but I managed to save between about $400 a month for about 6 years.  That's a whole lot of money.  Everytime I would save the money I would tell my mom that I wanted to bank the money for my savings.  I wanted to save it for us.  Then I stopped working knowing that I'd saved this money.  Guess what?  The money was GONE!  The account wasn't there?  I asked my mom about the account and she said there wasn't one.  I asked my sister about the account and she knew nothing about it.  All this time I'd been banking money and now it was nowhere to be found.

It seems that Missy, Bessie and Dave were playing Rich Man/Poor Man and they wanted to get their hands on this money that wasn't able to be gotten from this account because it was in my mom's name at the bank it was at.  So the money in the account was either moved because Bessie told my sister to move it or  Laurie stole it because she found out what the bank account number was from Missy.  Jeffrey summarily watched every week as Laurie would steal money from my account that I saved for years for Christopher and myself.  I saved thousands of dollars while my friend Benjamin watched his own father let his girlfriend steal it all with Laurie.  Now this is a game of rich man poor man that Dave, Missy, Bessie and Laurie all participated in under Dave's game...with a bet of .25 cents for my life.

Fucking Christopher...he didn't even give a shit enough to save this money for us.  What a fucking piece of garbage.  I worked for years to save this money and he let Missy steal it all away for drugs.