Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 2, 2017

Muff Diving With A Sledge Hammer: Always Trying Harder and Harder To Break Someone's Skull Open With Hate


Bringing up that other lesbian and doing everything she can to try to back track herself into a situation where she can make more problems, Laurie has embarked on hours of sledege hammering my head with screaming and yelling and using whatever methods she can think of.  She doesn't realize, I've already moved on.  I'm past what she thinks is going to make me feel bad, and I'm already on to the next phase.

She thinks that money, Christopher and family is going to get me upset, but she doesn't realize that I've already written them off.  I'm not interested in what has worked in the past.  The past is the past, Laurie, I've got myself into a position where I know I have better things to do with my time than pine away for Christopher who isn't as important as he use to be, money that will eventually work itself out and my family who is just going to have to get over it.  I've got problems again because I do.  I can't give in to anything again because the past won't work.  My friends suck.  My team sucks again at helping me.  My plan is to do what I need to for now and survive again.

What you all need to know is that they sucked again at doing anything important to help me.  Nobody did their job.  They never do.  As Steven Frey and everyone will tell you, the only time they ever help you is never.    There is no excuse for any of these parents to hold on to evidence of this crime any longer.  Any of this evidence that is not handed over to a prosecutor for the U.S. Government is going to have a major problem with me in the very near future.  I am not joking around.  This means all of the surveillance photos of my co-workers from the federal court prior to my shooting.  This is evidence of a terrorist plot.  When this is discovered and not given to the government because you didn't do what I said, you will be prosecuted for withholding evidence.  I want this done immediately.  I will not tolerate any more of the parental negligence.

Withholding information about surveillance of the U.S. Courthouse prior to a federal employee being shot and in the months prior to a pipe bombing of the entrance of that building is a federal crime.  This isn't something that anyone should be holding on to so that a wealthy man can save his reputation or so that he can entertain himself with my torture.  I have had enough of this game.  I am the victim of stalking and terrorism that has continued from the time I was employed as a clerk of court until this very moment and I am sickened by the lack of security that has been provided by this wealthy man and his wife.  In fact, this has been made so much worse by his lack of concern for my safety, that he has now employed my own friends and co informant to join in on the terror.  I do not respect the choices that have been made in this situation, none of which seem to make any sense but to continue to threaten my efforts to seek justice for the attempted murder in San Diego during that period.  Why this man does not want that crime solved is way beyond my comprehension?  I would like to have him answer for his negligent behavior and his irrational belief that it would be better to have the woman who orchestrated that shooting continue to follow me than have her in custody?  Why would this be a better choice for anyone?  How could it possibly be a good thing?

There isn't anything good that can come from a conversation with this wealthy man and his wife.  Not from me anyway, so I am trying not to focus on them.  This, by the way, is Laurie's favorite topic of conversation.  I, personally, have nothing good to say.  They aren't the kind of people that I want to be friendly with.  I've reached out on many occasions to try to help them.  I did all the right research for them.  Found their stolen belongings.  Found out the information for them about their unreleased stolen movie products and kept them in a safe for them.  I've found out all the information they needed about Kenneth Charles Frank, the person that hacked their computer movie system.  I did all the things I needed, but there was never any kind of gratitude for any of it.  Personally, it's not the kind of family I'm interested in helping.  I would rather help the family of my friend Tim who hung himself in the garage/apartment while his boyfriend tried unsuccessfully to save him with Laurie screaming in his head to "jump" to his death.  I'd rather help Shawn Parish's family understand that a continuing criminal enterprise was behind their son's untimely death than the pneumonia that took his life.

You see I have better families to help; people that are struggling to understand their losses, not families that know all about it that don't give a damn and are helping the criminals get away with it.  I don't need to spend time and effort helping Laurie, too many people do that already.  The hospitals, the police, the court, the district attorney and so many others.  I want to work with parents of children that have HIV when they were fifteen years old.  Parents of children that got infected long before they had sex and never used a needle.  I want to help the boyfriend partner that woke up with HIV after twenty years of safe monogamous sex with his husband.  You see these are the people that I care about.  I don't care about a millionaire with a Pygmalion complex and a Playboy dream.  I want to help the LGBTQ community not just the L community.

There isn't any part of me that believes that there aren't hundreds of people that need explanations about what happened to their children, their investments in the future.  Just because some wealthy man can afford to watch his investment sit around and do nothing knowing that someday he'll become the CEO of wealth and prosperity doesn't mean that my friend the "once promising" violinist isn't just as important to his mom and dad that spent thousands and thousands on his lessons or that master's degree kid that doesn't have a job or hope because Laurie gave him a criminal record a mile long with her lies.  I'm tired of the wealth buying one kid his future...while the rest of us languish into our fifties and sixties without anything to look forward to.  You see what one kid gets isn't what the rest of us have to look forward to.  A decade of bullshit cost me my entire forties...not this time Satan.

Just because Christopher Monti can afford to sit his ass around doing nothing while I have to scrape together this month's electric bill doesn't mean that I'm happy about it.  You see this whole, "I get to pick and choose who lives and dies" bullshit, is over with me.  I'm sickened by the overwhelming need someone has to play with people's futures.  Not everyone gets a $400 million severance package, most of us would be happy with six months of continuing Social Security Disability payments....but that is all we get.  Now what we are stuck with are a bunch of "former victims" that can live forever while the rest of us have to figure a way out for our community.  I don't think I like that.  In fact, I won't stand for it.  None of you were like this before I got your parents involved, and now you are sitting there acting like this isn't a priority?  That's not going to get me in a very friendly mood.  You know me better than that don't you?

Like I said before, I already have what I need, so if you think that I have to have you to do it and you'll just pony up when the time comes, think again.  If you aren't forthcoming before that, you might just be in more trouble than you think.  Right Jonathan?  This isn't a Kevin has to do everything then we'll jump on board situation again....this is a you better do as I tell you to or you will miss your chance situation.  I am officially through with this parental bullshit.  Do what you are suppose to do because it is the law.

People are relying on my good nature to be understanding when the time comes.  You are underestimating my desire to have the guilty punished to the fullest extent of the laws of this country.  Terrorism is one of my least favorite things in this universe.  I have absolutely no feeling for terrorists.  NONE.   You are way overestimating my love for Christopher Monti.  If he is in any way involved in criminal activity, I will put him in prison just like I would put any other criminal.  There is nothing in this universe that would allow me to break the law.  I play no favorites when it comes to doing my job for the people of the United States.  I do everything I can legally to ensure the safety of my team.   I will never understand why the parents of my friends have made some of the decisions that they have when what I did for them was purely and simply out of love for their sons, daughters and families.  I told them the truth.  I've lived with this horrible crime and this wretched girl trying to kill me since I was about 11 years old and for any of you to have known the truth and put me through this for this much longer is unbearable.  My family did not deserve what you are doing to us right now.