Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, February 2, 2017

Meet Laura Duffy, United States Attorney, I'm Wondering If She'd Like To Know What Jeffrey Katzenberg Is Doing With Missy, His Assistant?

I'm not certain whom Benjamin Katzenberg's attorney is, but I have a feeling that she or he is familiar with this woman.  If she or he is and hasn't been dealing with her, they may want to be in touch with her very soon.  This is Ms. Laura Duffy, United States Attorney.  She is a friend of mine and is in the Southern District of California.  She would probably be very interested as to why Jeffrey was telling people not to talk to the San Diego Police Department about evidence regarding the shooting and stalking of Southern District of California employees in 2003, allegedly.  It is my understanding that Benjamin's father is involved with a woman named Missy that was telling people not to talk about my shooting while I was employed as a courtroom deputy clerk for Magistrate Nita L. Stormes.  The information that I have was that Jeffrey Katzenberg was threatening people not to talk to the PSPD about this incident even though he has information about this "murder for hire" scheme now for a period of over eight years.

I am also understanding that there are hundreds of photographs of employees, judges, magistrates, lawyers and others that are working for the government at that time that were not brought to the U.S. Attorney's attention because of threats made by Jeffrey's employee, Missy...to Jonathan Mendenhall and others on behalf of the woman that was the recipient of these photographs.  This is prior to the pipe bombing of the entrance of that courthouse in 2003 or 2004.

I was the victim of the drive by shooting in 2003 and am the subject of many of the photographs as an employee at the time of the U. S. Justice Department and there is an open a workable case with the San Diego Police Department, but it is unclear why Jeffrey or his employee would threaten or tell anyone not to report what they know to law enforcement.

Ms. Duffy should be made aware immediately of any information about any kind of surveillance of any type of crime involving this type of stalking of federal employees or terrorist surveillance of any kind in the past, present or future by law.  This is imperative for the safety of all government employees.  I would encourage all of you to do this immediately no matter what Missy or Jeffrey would tell you.

Officially, I'm done trying to even conceivably help Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg with anything else.  I've done everything I can to understand them.  They simply are too rich to care about someone like me. They've done absolutely nothing to help anyone that isn't an operator of this system.  They refuse to help anyone that isn't affiliated inside this organization already.  True victims of this crime that are unknowing and unwilling victims are left helpless to fend for themselves.  They simply don't care about them.  They are left to die in the streets.  I am the only person that cares for them.  I am the only person that is speaking publicly for them and when I make contact with someone, Jeffrey and Missy swallow them up and I never see them again.  It's like every time I do some good, Jeffrey takes the person away and hides them from me.  I've had many people that he's taken out of my investigation.  He's literally told people not to talk to me.  Not to contact me.  I'm the only victim advocate/informant in the area and they cut off funding to me and won't allow any parent or anyone to help me financially.

This is the parent of a victim of this crime?  What kind of parent does that?  Is this really a parent?  That's not helpful, that's detrimental to 650 other parents.  I'm trying to do something good here.  This is a case of 650 rapes for gods sake and this man is telling people not to help me...does that make any sense to any of you?  Why is he doing this?   This means, to me, that there are 1300 men and women out there that have kids that should be furious with this man who thinks he has the right to tell them that their kids don't matter.  I disagree with him completely.  He's rich and probably has more money than all of them combined, but does that give him the right to seek justice on his terms?  Not after what I've been through I can promise you that.

What bugs me is this too.  I've helped all of my friends' parents.  Not just him.  He has managed to convince all of them not to help me too.  What right did he have to convince all of them that they shouldn't help all of these other parents' kids too?  Who is this guy?  My friends killed themselves because this little monster and her friend wanted to use methamphetamine without the cops bothering them.  They didn't have to have the cops involved, they just wanted to have drugs when they wanted them and fuck with gay men.  That's their whole reason.  If they turned in gay men, the cops would get promotions and they could play around all night while they were high.  That's it.  That's their whole reason for doing this.  Oh, one of the girls made a living off of it, but the other one was just nosey and likes to fuck with guys.  Isn't that just kinda fucked?

You know I never asked one of the parents for money because I don't believe in the exploitation of parents of victims of crime.  When people wanted to donate money to help me they went to Jeffrey and some actually did, allegedly do that.  Guess what?  He kept it.  He never found a way to get it to me.  Then they started to donate it to Christopher and me.  He never got it to me either.  He kept it.  Now I don't trust either of them.  Marilyn didn't find a way to do it either.  You would think that would be one of the best things to do, you know what a situation I'm in because of Laurie.  Nope, not one penny ever got to me, instead Jeffrey just kept everything.  That was a bad idea, but I wanted to say thanks for trying because I know that some of you were really well intended.  Jeffrey is just an asshole.  He's probably giving it to Missy or funneling it to Laurie through is deceased mother's bank account.  That's the way he's been.  At any rate I don't trust Christopher any longer, no boyfriend should ever watch me going through something like this and not find a way to help...my mom and dad are truly struggling and he just sat there.  This is so hard.  Thanks for trying though, it means alot to me that you thought of us.

As is usually the case, I will continue to get this home ready to move out of.  I will move into another second hand trailer.  I will find another shitty job and once again I will start over at fifty years old.  This is not the way this should have happened again, but I do know one thing...this time, I didn't go back to drugs or drinking and I'm better for it.  I'm furious at Christopher and his mom.  They did nothing to help me.  After what I went through to save his life, to go back to what I had to go through to get here, that is a major step backwards, it figures I would pick another loser like that.

Live and learn.