Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 3, 2017

I've Got An Idea, Let's Pretend This Isn't Serious Anymore


Here's a surprise, tomorrow is here and nothing is different.  The world still isn't revolving around someone that makes movies for a living and he still isn't taking this situation seriously.  His life is still being taken more seriously than the lives of everyone else and justice is still not being served equally for those of us that have worked our asses off for the rest of you.  While he sits around and counts his precious money that he won't spend a dime of it on anyone that gives a shit about your kid, I'm still trying to help your kid survive a woman that would do just about anything to see him dead.  If you think that this man and his wife care about the safety and well being of your child think again.  Your kid means less to them than just about anything.  Your kid doesn't exist.  The only thing that matters to him is his precious money.  How much more he can make and keep.  He'd rather give it to the girl that infected his own child than help one single person that would put her in jail.

It's easy for people to tell me to forget about this man and move toward a direction of justice.  The problem is how much he is doing to stop me.  Every single time I try to get something else done, he literally makes moves to stop me from getting this accomplished.  Witnesses are taken away.  Evidence is hidden.  Police are talked to.  Friendships are destroyed.  He is a one man wrecking crew.  Obstruction is a watered down word for annihilation when it comes to the people he's paid to watch and destroy every move that I make for the victims of this crime.  He isn't letting me make the kinds of progress that I can to get this done, but I am determined to get past him.  There are other ways.  Fortunately, I can foresee a better plan that he can not stop.

There was a long period where he used my heart against me.  My heart has stopped beating.  Living the way I do now, has afforded me one really cold and cruel way of thinking...legal without any heart.  Taking away all things that require any element of humanity has afforded me the luxury of becoming less personal and a whole lot more linear.  I don't have to be friendly any longer.  I don't have to be warm and thoughtful.  Now I can focus solely on law and procedure.  I don't have to focus on friends.  I don't have any.  Now it's simply evidence, negligence, law and order.  When it comes right down to it, taking away my identity as a person afforded me the ability to be less caring about who I am and allowed me to feel less about who I was doing this for.  I became more like the rest of these forgotten victims.  Now I know what they are all like.  The trashed and forgotten.  I know they deserved better than this.  I should thank this man for treating me like shit, that way I can remember not to ever treat someone like he did to me.